• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2046-47 Hot Stove (CUT ROSTERS DOWN TO 25)

osick87

Community Liaison
Wait Rutgers doesn't have his 2nd. Looks like no picking up Nelson for me.

osick87

Community Liaison
Gerard Martin and Din Kardal can be had to whoever needs SP help (@OU11, @doh, @jdlikewhoa come to mind). Martin is the better value and pitcher (Making 1.5 mil the next two years) so I'd probably want more for him than I would expect to get for Din Kardal.

Wouldn't be anything crazy. Pick and/or prospects.

Last edited:

jdlikewhoa

Neither of guys would be a significant upgrade over what I have now. Especially with what I'd have to give up

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'd take din kardal but i wouldn't give up enough to make it worth it for you. I'd let you pay me to take the other guy

Lloyd Carr

I'm behind on my vidya watching. I think there are 2 or 3 posted by wendell and osick that I need to see.

NML

Is there anyway to find draft history on the website? Gonna update the All Whites thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I also withdrew an offer on mistake and want that FA bad... is there any timetable on when the guy will come back around to being open to negotiate? Or is there a team that wants to offer him/sign him and I'll send a 7th round pick to you for your troubles?

NML

Also, now I want to play mafia

giphy.gif

jdlikewhoa

Every time I read it I laugh like a maniac. I think there's some kind of subliminal message in that particular meme.

Also, can we get a sim? Want to see how many more goats I can catch.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I also withdrew an offer on mistake and want that FA bad... is there any timetable on when the guy will come back around to being open to negotiate? Or is there a team that wants to offer him/sign him and I'll send a 7th round pick to you for your troubles?
Anyone interested?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Definitely not me, I almost gave away my 2nd rounder for free so a 7th rounder is actually negative value for me

NML

I say we sim now, then a lunch time/late afternoon sim tomorrow to spring training.

Reactions: doh