• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2046-47 Hot Stove (CUT ROSTERS DOWN TO 25)

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
It'll be interesting how this affects his value WAR wise.
He was a 3B last year for 54 starts, CF for 82. I'm not sure how much it'll change it. Maybe it'll boost it a bit. I think (legit) CFs and 3B are pretty similar #s wise hitting.

osick87

Community Liaison
I'd have to look at modifiers. I know in Reel life CF, C and SS get a boost. I think Catchers is something like 1.5

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah I've been going

CL
SU8
MR
MR
MR
LR
LHS

In that set up, the MRs don't pitch a ton so I figure I could get away with six instead. Plus my SPs usually go deepish into games.

You just have to watch your schedule. It could get bad if you have a run of 14 straight games. Not sure what our schedule max is for most games without an off-day, but I think it can get up to 18. I'd go 7 man for those kinds of stretches or at least keep an eye on it

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Did my preseason minors overhaul. Gonna have to cut some guys but I don't have to will to go through it right now. Soooo many

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Who has some AAA lifers they want to dump for a latish round pick? Need 2-3 SP to fill out AAA since it looks like my current AAA lifers are going to play for me this year

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Not yet. I'm still mostly vanilla. The 1.10 patch dinked up a mod I've been fooling around with called Dynamic culture conversion. So I've been messing with the code. Wanting to finish this Austria HRE game before I get the older cheap DLCs.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Who has some AAA lifers they want to dump for a latish round pick? Need 2-3 SP to fill out AAA since it looks like my current AAA lifers are going to play for me this year
I don't get your last two posts. So many players to cut but you need players?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I need to cut horrible players and i have a bunch. I need some aaa caliber players for aaa

osick87

Community Liaison
I hope you fuckers have 1hr 23mins free.

I will likely upload it overnight. Going to stream me getting scared playing Outlast.

Wolfman21

Oh, I couldn't care less. The Bug thing proved that money is no matter in this game. Jd paid 100 mil for bug and the next season he bought some of the top bats on the market and was right back to competing. If you got it, pay it.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Oh, I couldn't care less. The Bug thing proved that money is no matter in this game. Jd paid 100 mil for bug and the next season he bought some of the top bats on the market and was right back to competing. If you got it, pay it.
JD had to move a lot of salary for it to end up working out for him. He did a good job with it.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
JD had to move a lot of salary for it to end up working out for him. He did a good job with it.

And even with that, had he not made the world series he probably would have had a big cut. Making the world series usually means you won't get a budget cut even if your balance sheet is a mess

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
If we had to spend more money on established playas, IFA wouldn't get so ridiculous.
I'd like this too but it's not going to happen unless when we go to '16 the AI improves with players not signing extensions particularly pre-3 years WBL service.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Maybe when the Mustard Tiger is ready, I'm pretty light in the OF right now. I prioritize my lineup over anything, that includes winning

osick87

Community Liaison
At this point Mustard Tiger has "No Vaselined" the minors so much, you pretty much have to see what he's got at a WBL level.

Wolfman21

Haha. I've just never seen that before In the 3 day sims. interesting

wow, just noticed i lost two guys that way. Dang

Last edited:

jdlikewhoa

"If you got fake money, spend fake money." / @jdlikewhoa

"If you got fake moves, make fake moves." / @Granddad
I expected to be bid up a ton more on the 4 guys I signed. That's the way the market usually goes. Had $45m to play with this offseason and I've already signed half my targets. I might actually go into the season with $20m left in my budget for the first time in ever.

Wolfman21

I expected to be bid up a ton more on the 4 guys I signed. That's the way the market usually goes. Had $45m to play with this offseason and I've already signed half my targets. I might actually go into the season with $20m left in my budget for the first time in ever.

I would have battled you for vajorov but the game never allowed me to. Lol