• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2046-47 Hot Stove (CUT ROSTERS DOWN TO 25)

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I reel e. like how you can call up guys to ST who you don't have to pay $490k.

jdlikewhoa

@OU11

1452ZBeQzFvxCg.gif

Lloyd Carr

I had my rotation set to a 6-man rotation, but for some reason Mason (#6) hasn't thrown any innings yet.

Any idea as to why that is?

Lloyd Carr

@Lloyd Carr

looks like he contracted a virus on 2/25. maybe he missed his start. Not sure why he didn't make his 2nd start though. Maybe hes got the Aids

Yeah, I saw the virus thing. But he should have been ready for his first game, since ST started on the 25th and it was only a three-day illness and he was #6 in the rotation. He definitely should have been ready for game #2.

I switched it up now and took it back to a 5-man rotation and have him starting the next game, but I'm puzzled as to why he was skipped.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
My finances are screwed as always... willing to sell 2* prospect types/fringe WBL players/good AAA players for straight cash homie. I can list it.

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
I had my rotation set to a 6-man rotation, but for some reason Mason (#6) hasn't thrown any innings yet.

Any idea as to why that is?

I've found that a 6 man rotation has to be set on 'strict order' as #1 Son of Glorious Leader suggests. Otherwise OOTP will return to the top of the order as soon as the #1/#2 SP is rested enough to pitch. I think in a general sense OOTP is coded to pitch the top of the rotation as often as possible.

Wolfman21

wtf? lol...I linked Worm, thats why i @'d you. Have no clue why it didn't show up. I hate these computers at work. They're terrible.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I've found that a 6 man rotation has to be set on 'strict order' as #1 Son of Glorious Leader suggests. Otherwise OOTP will return to the top of the order as soon as the #1/#2 SP is rested enough to pitch. I think in a general sense OOTP is coded to pitch the top of the rotation as often as possible.
Yeah Dad. If you put it at highest rested starter, it will never pitch the 6th, and the other one, occasionally highest rested starter will still skip the 6th guys since you will usually get guys to 100% rest by the time it's his turn.