• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2045 WBL Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Immersion 1/100, need to blow up my team to regain interest but no time for trade PMs

Just ride it out, I was that way all last season. I had enough time to sim and that was it, I didn't even export for 2 weeks. Then once to start the post season and didn't export again until the off-season. If you get a break in work take some addy and deal

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Just ride it out, I was that way all last season. I had enough time to sim and that was it, I didn't even export for 2 weeks. Then once to start the post season and didn't export again until the off-season. If you get a break in work take some addy and deal

Mail me some addy and I won't quit.

The difference here is that everyone except you is dealing with the problem that Amsterdam is a lock to win every Shamp from here until 2265.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Mail me some addy and I won't quit.

The difference here is that everyone except you is dealing with the problem that Amsterdam is a lock to win every Shamp from here until 2265.

Nah b, slowly dismantling it but I have to find the right deals to do so which takes time I don't have. Tulips are a lot weaker this year though

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Yipes. Week 1 owies.

False Bay Flying Whites: 2B Neil Inions was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: fractured thumb. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks. #Onions the teeth of the shark. FB in for some Moscow style offense in the weeks ahead.

Australia All Whites: SP Jeong Kim was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained forearm. He's expected to miss about 3 months. #KimJeong Il had an 11-0 lead when his arm popped. #DearLeader