• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2045 WBL Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Vegas
Helsingborg
Amsterdam
Istanbul
Seoul
Dublin
Moscow
Berlin
Lisbon

Buffalo
Cairo
FB
Kab
BA
AUS
KW
NZ
BR

Vegas-----------Vegas
Borg
---------------------------Vegas
Buff-------------Buff
Cairo

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

s
AnxJBos.jpg

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
That's why I was kinda shocked no one wanted him for basically nothing at 1/14 through arb. I rather do that than go at least 3/31.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah, I thought he wouldn't get quite as high with the market being what it was. There were quite a few good relievers.

Gooksta

@OU11 - thanks for getting me that scout.. but he is listed as a scouting director.. and i wanted to get a scouting report on a guy or two and it doesnt give me that option.. is there a difference between scout and scouting director?

jdlikewhoa

@OU11 - thanks for getting me that scout.. but he is listed as a scouting director.. and i wanted to get a scouting report on a guy or two and it doesnt give me that option.. is there a difference between scout and scouting director?
Should be the same thing

Lloyd Carr

I've got a projected 26 guys on my 25-man roster for 2045. I might have to dump my backup catcher and run with Bly as both my backup C and DH again, but Bly hasn't actually been on the field as a catcher since 2043. That worries me.

I've got no idea what I'm going to do. Maybe I'll run with a 6-man bullpen?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

It doesn't show you have a scout at all, that's why. I'll fix it after you export for today

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
In lieu of better - copy and paste list for future use -

@Karl Hungus @Mr. Radpants @OU11 @Yankee151 @Wendell Gee @Rutgers Mike @Orlando @doh @Schauwn @Reel @NML
@Wolfman21 @Gooksta @fignuts @Lloyd Carr @osick87 @jdlikewhoa @Bdub

Get ur spring training rosters done and uploaded before 10pm central commish time.

@OU11 I know @osick87 is tanning in Mexico with his Canadians eh so could you sanity check his ST rosters sir. He has a couple pitchers with no role defined in the pen. (Also din Kardal needs on the 40/25.)