• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2045 WBL Season Thread

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I'm hoping I sneak by the Dam, but I doubt it. I don't really know how to get better either. I just spent $24m per year on my 4th OF.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think i lost like 10 WAR last year and replaced it with bad defense and one rookie

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Sep 1, 2045: Yankee: How I get 60 saves yo? My p3n so bad yo!!11
Oct 1, 2045: Yankee: How I win division foo? By l1k3 20 games, my team is teh s13cks!

NML

@OU11

I've been Jim Unknown-ed three times now, can't stay up any longer. Can you move down these guys for me?
Bin Qays
Roan Smale
Joe Blatchford
German Castillo
Pedro Chavez
Cetin Cikiricki
Pepe Lara

Lloyd Carr

I have a feeling I didnt do something I needed to do with my 40-man. OU brought it up last year, but I dont know what it is or what he was talking about.

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
I have a feeling I didnt do something I needed to do with my 40-man. OU brought it up last year, but I dont know what it is or what he was talking about.

You have 33 on your 40 man and 33 on your active roster. Send 8 guys down to AAA to trim your active roster to 25. That's all you need to do. Your 40 man is fine.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Guys that got spring invites need to be taken off your roster.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Taken off my 25-man?

I narrowed my squad down to the 25 I want, but I didnt do anything other than demoting the guys who were called up.
Non-roster invitees, guys not on your 40-man but on your active roster, either need to come off your active roster or be on your 40 man. You can bring guys up to the active roster for ST without them going on the 40-man. Make sure any rookies you have up are on the 40-man.

Lloyd Carr

I should be okay then. i didnt bring anyone up manually, and I believe the guys the AI brought up (which Ill never understand why they do when I dont ask them to and I have AI off) were already on my 40-man.

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
I should be okay then. i didnt bring anyone up manually, and I believe the guys the AI brought up (which Ill never understand why they do when I dont ask them to and I have AI off) were already on my 40-man.

I think the AI just automatically brings up anyone on the 40 man onto the ST roster.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Non-roster invitees, guys not on your 40-man but on your active roster, either need to come off your active roster or be on your 40 man. You can bring guys up to the active roster for ST without them going on the 40-man. Make sure any rookies you have up are on the 40-man.

I hope I didn't fuck up again #parforthecourse