• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2044 WBL Season Thread

Wolfman21

Works, but only for the previous weeks games...which I think is normal. So yay, thanks!

Jesus Christ...the Prophet hitting .364 with 4 homers and 19 RBI

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I know they're not final.... but looks good. We gon' have a dog fight in the North

1ZZxYnt.png

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm stupid, n/m that

Also, we're simming to April 4th tomorrow night, correct?

Whatever the day before Opening Day is. I like to have everyone's rosters set before then so the final preseason predictions are legit

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
5/20 top hitters from the draft
3/20 unknown (sally was international tho IIRC)

feelsgood.jpg

Gooksta

cant wait to see what Lemond can do.. had 183 Base on balls in AAA and a OBP over .500 last year.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Funny to see me at the top of the predictions when I wasnt playing my starters.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Funny to see me at the top of the predictions when I wasnt playing my starters.

I doubt anybody is except me. I have no depth anymore so Hack is the only outsider starting, but I do have Zwagger and Seguin playing in 40-45 rating positions.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think Lips spiked Bernal's drink or something, teasing me with his probably 30 potential at 2B defense

I'm just excited to see what Haswell can do. He's poop against lefties but ooooh those ratings against RHP

NML

Tops for spring training? I like it

Caden Traill goes down with an injury, but will only miss the rest of ST. He was killing it before his knock.

Brought Norman Brandock back for a cool $980k with a team option for next season that's even less. Also got Calvin "Don't Call me Harris" Farriss to be our DH - luhh his bat. Another cheap signing for $800k.

Maybe the thing I'm most excited about my team is that we have 32 guys at spring training, and I think they are all capable of helping in some way. I've never had depth so this is nice. Going to be some tough cuts next sim.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
He is just old now. After looking at his stats, I figured most people would realize they probably have better in house.

osick87

Community Liaison
If I wasn't being conservative due to draft costs, I would have probably made a run at LeMond.