• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2044 WBL Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Whatever you want. I'm not sure what picks I have,but I should have thirds

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Who on my team is better than him? Jabiri is literally worth a quarter, he could shit the bed at any moment since he is a MR that is Starting. Hector Duarte should be fragile by now. Ragalla sucks (Sorry Lloyd no one wants him). Maybe Rod Velasquez but he hasnt pitched an WBL inning yet.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
In a way, I guess. You took them both, drafted your own players and then sent one back.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Any pitcher that only has two good pitches can always be had cheap from me. They could be 80/80/20 Fastball, Curveball, Change, 100 MPH+ with 80/80/80 Stuff/Move/Control but 30 stamina, you can take them for a 1st. I don't mess with that stuff, that's for winners.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It would probably be a bad deal for Yankee at this point, but I'd probably send it back to him for Bernal and Jab. I have just never drafted higher than like 6. I always trade them away.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I couldnt do just Jab, but I have been trying to figure out a way to get your pick back to you since last year. Thats why I have hung onto it.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yankee's lineup is actually pretty dang good. Inan needs to bat way further down the order though. Probably shouldnt even start. Tsao, Carillo and Haswell is a sick OF. Inan can be the 4th. Aguilar, Aguirre, Bernal is a sick IF. Fuck it, bring up Juarez to play 3B and LAWD. You just need a solid DH. Conner would have been perfect there. For the rotation, bring up Guti, Rauch and Velasquez to ST. At least two of them will be ready. You dont even need to make any moves and you will be the top bottom bitch.