• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 Week 8 Thread - I Love L.A.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
OU defense, LOL. Get the hell out of here GRINCH

check score

“10-0”

qWlVa9V.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
This place has changed a lot from the days of “not watching trogbaw, y’all have fun”

What gives
Beyond what everyone else says, I personally really enjoy typing in all caps and keeping up with CFB allows me to stay on the cutting edge of the NAMES like a young @Bmack surfing newspapers.com

HIGH CALEBER OUDNA RATTLER CLOWNZANO CRISTOBUM BEAR EBEL WINDIANA PENIX JR

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Williams looks like total shit and yet his body language suggests he thinks he's Kyler Murray

what a clown lol

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Don’t wanna get all cornball here, but it’s been a rough 20 months for everyone. Just trying to enjoy the simple things.

Am grateful to make these WEEKLY threads
Awesome. I love it. Football has def made a comeback for me too lol

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
KU CB cleared out from behind, no flag lol

digs

sun of nothing
This place has changed a lot from the days of “not watching trogbaw, y’all have fun”

What gives
bought my dad and I asu season tix in 2018, really revitalized my joy in the game. Plus need something to look forward to every week or you go insane! May as well be CFB

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Does the NCAA have any good reasons to not employ a handful of handicappers to appropriately RANK teams if they're still gonna stick with the rankings system? OU looks awful and even if they win this game by 1 point they will retain their #3 position. Same with Cincinnati. It's fucking stupid.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
KU gets a 13 yard gain and the guy is hit kinda hard and half the OU sideline runs over to bark at the KU guy

GEN Z my friends

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Does the NCAA have any good reasons to not employ a handful of handicappers to appropriately RANK teams if they're still gonna stick with the rankings system? OU looks awful and even if they win this game by 1 point they will retain their #3 position. Same with Cincinnati. It's fucking stupid.

Eh, at this point with the playoff, the rankings are more of a general barometer of quality for people to use as talking points for most of the season.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I half expect the refs to just whistle the game over with 2 minutes left

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

The bigger crime is PSU at #7