• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 Week 8 Thread - I Love L.A.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Those Pioneer League teams send a few guys to THE LEAGUE every year, a couple of their teams in any given year are probably better than a lot of scholarship D2 and FCS lol

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
BEAReBEl up 17-13 on San Jose State at the half.

Arroyo still looking for his first win. This could be it, COULD it?!?!

And I saw Wazzu guys want the SJSU corch

U7ggbEP.gif

Brick

man the sec on cbs theme for 0-6 corch arroyo at 12:22 ET on a thursday in an empty stadium just seems wrong. now i know what smug sports @pavel feels like.

bruin

So, in the ALCS if Houston wins today the Dodgers game 6 tomorrow will be at 5. But, if Boston wins tonight Game 6 tomorrow will be at 2. Approximately at halftime of Bruins-Ducks. Don’t need that.

Dare, I say. GO TRASHTROS?!?!?

Also, we got Herring-Stevenson in a Jr Lightweight title fight following the THIRD SATURDAY in OCTOBER ON ESPN

hey bros, it’s WEEK 8 EVE..20873

coogrfan

So, in the ALCS if Houston wins today the Dodgers game 6 tomorrow will be at 5. But, if Boston wins tonight Game 6 tomorrow will be at 2. Approximately at halftime of Bruins-Ducks. Don’t need that.

Dare, I say. GO TRASHTROS?!?!?

You're welcome.

Brick

am i gonna make a good chunk of money on CORCH CROOT and JEDDDDD choking back to back nights...and it ain't even saturday yet? MY BROS

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Watched the WOOFPACK last week actually expecting to fall from grace in a typical road game letdown but then just dominated.

So I expect it to occur tonight!