• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 Week 8 Thread - I Love L.A.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
ekv5b3V.jpg

ROW THE BOAT really lost to this BGSU team at home, huh

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
This has to be the worst good OU team ever, LOL. Can't believe they're still undefeated. Defense has been a huge letdown after the progress they made last year. RATTLER'S collapse is baffling, but at least CALEB was ready to go. Texas Tech at home next week then a bye. Hopefully they get healthy and focused for a tough November slate.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Oh my god I forgot about the new 2 point rule after 2 OTs. What the fuck was that Penn State?

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
the stupidest part about this is the fucking ref has to announce the election before each fucking round. Fuck man just do it so we can move on.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Orlovsky is terrible. He keeps over using words like Spectacular, incredible, amazing. Nothing about this game is any of that. This is the worst football I’ve ever watched and I don’t know why I am.

The fucking voices of ORALOSKY n WithSHOESon are the only thing worse than these two fucking teams.