• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 Week 8 Thread - I Love L.A.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Toledo is 3-4 (1-2) and WMU just scored 61 on a similar team in Kent State. Seems reasonable to me

hcYwwEe.gif

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Like our chances to close this game. Iowa state has no explosiveness on the outside. Put them down 21-7 and it’s gonna be tough for them to fight back

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Damn, Vandy is terrible. I liked that pick a lot more when it was -23, but I rolled with it anyway

Brick

celebration call wiping out this iowa state TD is one of the worst calls i have ever seen

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
You love to see conservative coaching kicking field goals on 4th and 1 at the opponents 15

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
You love to see conservative coaching kicking field goals on 4th and 1 at the opponents 15

20-18 in 9OT just happened a few hours ago. We're in the endgame now and ain't no one got time for TOUCHDOWNS.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
First time I've watched any okie state games this year and that qb looks really bad

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This BMW Alexa commercial makes me see red. Everything about it is idiotic.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is the side judge fucking blind? Clearly a catch even live lol

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Just from TV footage/angles:

• defensive staff got outcoached and didn’t adjust well in the second half.
  • offensive staff’s jobs must be called in question. 3 points scored in the third quarter all season says, to me, ur gameplans are pretty garbage and you have zero answers.
  • Sanders is streaky, but def has improved in the last few weeks. That said, I don’t think he reads defenses well enough to execute a progressive passing game and it severely hampers an already-hampered offense. How much of that is on the staff? Dunno.
  • I wish coaches stopped kicking/punting on 4th and 1 or less beyond their 50. Come on mane.
  • terrible play call on 4th and 2. Even worse spot and you can’t make such a garbage game-deciding call like that.

Anyhow, I think OSU probably finds a way to limp into bedlam 10-1, before getting absolutely leveled by OU, because that’s just how it goes.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
oh man, poor Victor Garber's nephew

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
dropping an F bomb on live tv interview lol

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I don’t want to bitch about refs but Jesus Christ Alabama gets every call. Let’s see how many total penalties they have tonight by the end.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why does every win now require fans to storm the field

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Well they just had one so blatant they had to call it. 3 guys annihilated the punter. Next play TD lol. Saban’s head asplode.

bruin

PAIN.

After the first quarter the Ducks LOS manhandled the Bruins. CROOTS?!? Hate to see it. Bruins battled. DTR ALL HEART like Tidwell from Jerry Maguire!!! Had a chance. Couldn’t do it. Heated, then proud. Am a bit perplexed. WANTED CHIP gone after the 3rd quarter. Pac-12 South still THERE? OUCH.

Two possessions inside the Ducks 30 with NADA points. Critical. Love Chip, but he’s gotta go 8-4 and BEAT SC. But what does beating SC mean this season?

ugh. LET’S GO DODGERS

The week 8 THREAD LIVES ON!

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Vols are fighting hard, but they aren’t taking advantage of the chances they are creating. Just nice to watch Tennessee play games that are still competitive in the second half lol.