• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 11 Thread - She's A Beauty

Skeeter

Uber felon
I feel like some team should make a slightly bigger drum and just leave it on the sidelines and never use it

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tennessee just doesn’t have the horses up front. Georgia is beatable though. Their offense is trash.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
As far as generic white color guys go McElroy is so much better than Griese. That MNF crew sucks.

bruin

Tennessee just doesn’t have the horses up front. Georgia is beatable though. Their offense is trash.

I like what Heupel is doing. Multiple chances for Tennessee today, just couldn’t convert on some plays or get Bennett off the field on 3rd down.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I like what Heupel is doing. Multiple chances for Tennessee today, just couldn’t convert on some plays or get Bennett off the field on 3rd down.
They can’t tackle a qb. Nothing more frustrating. 4 weeks in a row watching qbs run all over the defense. Mostly on third downs. That shit is back breaking when you can’t get off the field.