• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 11 Thread - She's A Beauty

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Some terrific games today. Think the OU-Baylor game will be very close (as in, 3 points or less). That is if Baylor’s offensive line can hold up enough against a talented Oklahoma defensive line.

Otherwise, Sooners defense is trash and Baylor can score. On the flip side, Baylor will be Williams’ first defense rated better than ~60th (19th) in SP+ since taking over as starter.

Think OU wins because I’m not sure Bohanon can land enough shots to get the W, but this will come be a very close one.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Nah OU will fuck around and win. They definitely want to get ass raped by Georgia in the first round. Yearly ritual.

bruin

Kiffin GUEST PICKER

What a L7 weenie

You know ART MANNING ain’t playing for the clown

It must pain Archie and ELI

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
What’s funny is he was definitely a GYM RAT type LB in high school. His wife was kind of a dime, but definitely the cheerleader equivalent of a GYM RAT. Now Nicole Butler, otoh…my oh my

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Any fake that results in throwing the ball to your kicker is so stupid. Good call Franklin lol.

Running the fake FG after the fake punt is not the brightest idea but we dealing with future USC Corch James Franklin here.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Running fake punts/FGs is fucking brain dead dumb. Running fake punts/FGs at the 2 even worse.

Imagine playing your CB at striker thinking it’ll fool anyone. Brain dead coaches man can’t stand it

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Please everyone reverse jynx the Samford choke

FABHJBWVIAUwRh4.jpg

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The problem was definitely the DC. Good thing they fired him. That fixed things right up lol.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is the Florida disaster on TV anywhere?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Baylor and OU both look like they'd get trains run on them by actual good teams