• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 11 Thread - She's A Beauty

digs

sun of nothing
ASU is just really bad. Most talented ASU team I can remember, but always look completely unprepared and mostly uninterested in the first half of games. The offensive scheme is completely a dumpster fire, I have no idea what the game plan is supposed to be other than hand off to Raachard White and watch him beast people. Turrible. 0 improvement since week 1.

6+ penalties in the first half again. Fucking lolz.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Tim Rattay has done wonders on Spencer Sanders. Dude is actually… decent now? Whew.

TCU’s defensive front is pure garbage.

bruin

LEACH has beaten 3 top 25’s teams this season

Tied most in school history.

Can’t wait till he takes a dump on Kiffin in the EGG BOWL EGG BOWL EGG BOWL EGG BOWL

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Guy is terrific at hiring coaches. Ruffin McNeal, Alex Grinch, finds good quality assistant coaches. He’ll find his.

Not sure he’s 2 away from dethroning Saban tho lmao

What do you know about the pure air raid, creature

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Kansas hasn’t won a big 12 road game since 2008. One of two things is happening of both. He gonna hit the bottle or get fired if they lose this.

Skeeter

Uber felon
I'd love to hear from those smug ass Texas fans that were super excited about sark being Saban west. Lol

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
These corches relying on kickers to run the ball today…wtf. They almost never get it. Stop already.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
These corches relying on kickers to run the ball today…wtf. They almost never get it. Stop already.
It’s maddening lol. Like putting your center in a 3 point shooting contest. And these dunce big brains get paid millions to make those choices.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
It’s maddening lol. Like putting your center in a 3 point shooting contest. And these dunce big brains get paid millions to make those choices.

Analytics douches doing it too. Guarantee you your odds are better just running a normal play with your offense than handing the ball to your kicker and asking him to run for 5 yards lol