• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 11 Thread - She's A Beauty

bruin

But don't fall in love
She's a beauty
(She's one in a million girls)
She's a beauty
(Why would I lie)
Why would I lie

Good morning. It's mid November, I know. I can't believe it either. Did you enjoy that extra hour we got with the clocks turned back? GAMEDAY is heading to Oxford as Texas A&M comes marching into tailgate at the Grove vs Ole Miss. We're getting Football basically every day now with the return of the sweet MACtion. College Hoops starts this week along with World Cup Qualifying. I lift my Batman mug this A.M. Cheers, my bros..

Notable Matchups:
Ohio at Eastern Michigan, 5:00 PT - ESPN 2 (Tuesday)
Kent State at Central Michigan, 5:00 PT - ESPNU (Wednesday)
North Carolina at # 25 Pitt, 4:30 PT - ESPN (Thursday)
#2 Cincinnati at South Florida, 3:00 PT- ESPN (Friday)
#9 Michigan at Penn State, 9:00 AM PT- ABC
Mississippi State at #16 Auburn, 9:00 AM PT - ESPN
#4 Oklahoma at #18 Baylor, 9:00 AM PT - FOX
#1 Georgia at Tennessee, 12:30 PT - CBS
Purdue at #6 Ohio State, 12:30 PT - ABC
Miami at Florida State, 12:30 PT - ESPN
Maryland at #8 Michigan State, 1:00 PT - FOX
#11 Texas A&M at #12 Ole Miss, 4:00 PT - ESPN
#21 NC State at #13 Wake Forest, 4:30 PT - SEC Network
#7 Notre Dame at Virginia, 4:30 PT- ABC
TCU at #10 Oklahoma State, 5:00 PT - FOX
Colorado at UCLA, 6:00 PT - PAC12 Network
Washington State at #5 Oregon, 7:30 PT - ESPN

beano.jpg

giphy.gif

Alcohol-Shelby.gif

612598318.0.jpg

l4EkuqC98MuaRiUVck2ptAQi-lzAbHWmXReKbvVRpntbEgKyHoKVdfjSWhcEvQ4jQi_N45-H_Drzue49b_9MF8-wR7ioqlA-7iVZtsYPhZUuWjqhDg

maxresdefault.jpg

711183---cover-thumbnail-image.jpg

6_4862715.jpg

image-placeholder-title.jpg

2701.jpg

kd.bn.01113.0.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Blake James (FLAKE JAMES) is the incompetent athletic director at Miami. Under his watch, all three major men's sports are in the waste bin. Manny Diaz (DANNY MIAZ) is the head corch at Miami. Because Kirk Herbstreit (HERBIE) called out the entire administration up to the university president on national television, FLAKE was suddenly put on the hot seat for the first time in his miserable tenure.

So, before the NC State game, FLAKE hit the radio station circuit just to refuse to defend MIAZ. The theory was that FLAKE was building a case to fire MIAZ after he lost the NC State game. Unfortunately for FLAKE, Miami lucked into the best QB they've had in years, Tyler Van Dyke (TVD), and TVD keeps bailing out MIAZ and his subpar Miami team. Now MIAZ is striking back by calling out FLAKE.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
One thing to remember about FLAKE is that MIAZ had left Miami for the head coaching gig at Temple. Three weeks later, Richt surprised everyone by retiring - Richt has Parkinson's, and symptoms he attributed to the stress of the job he now believes to be the first indicators of Parkinson's.

Anyway, FLAKE panicked. Instead of searching for a Coach, he hired back MIAZ the same day that Richt retired, and paid Temple the full $4M buyout.

bruin

Washington also suspended Jimmy Lake for one game for putting his hands on a player Saturday night. It’s bleak in Seattle and this might be just an excuse to can him.
This offseason in the PAC-12 you’re possibly looking at these jobs open.
Southern Cal
Washington State
Ucla
Cal
Washington

and that’s not counting ASU with Herm and possible sanctions/fed up alumni

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Washington also suspended Jimmy Lake for one game for putting his hands on a player Saturday night. It’s bleak in Seattle and this might be just an excuse to can him.
This offseason in the PAC-12 you’re possibly looking at these jobs open.
Southern Cal
Washington State
Ucla
Cal
Washington

and that’s not counting ASU with Herm and possible sanctions/fed up alumni

I think WAZZU retains the interim assuming he beats Zona and makes a bowl. Definitely if he wins the CRAPPLE CUP. I think he’s a PLAYERS CORCH @Brick

Cal would be crazy to fire Wilcox to me to me. That Musgrave hire was terrible but he had a good enough start to get rid of Musgrave and buy some time.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Warshington should be such a good program. I know Petersen had some pretty good seasons there but there is no excuse for the suck. Just like Tennessee. It’s just ineptitude.

feels like they put a ton of guys in the NFL for how consistently mediocre they are.