• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 11 Thread - She's A Beauty

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Big 12 already gets dismissed by everyone but keeping undefeated OU at 8 behind some teams with terrible losses is the committee saying they'll give the conference absolutely no credit once OU leaves.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
If OU goes undefeated they aren't getting left out, so it's kinda pointless to get up in arms right now, but it'd be nice if the committee were consistent in their criteria.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
If OU goes undefeated they aren't getting left out, so it's kinda pointless to get up in arms right now, but it'd be nice if the committee were consistent in their criteria.
If OU or Okie State win out, they’re almost surely in. There’s no point in stressing or arguing about stuff right now. Although in the future man I wish they’d expand and make the deciding group/entity less biased.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

I mean these seem worthless so maybe ur right, but why not just put them up there if they are in if they go undefeated? I guess the Michigan State/OSU/UM situation will work itself out, Oregon might lose again, then OU jumps CINCINATTY. If Bama beats JAWJA that's two teams, Oregon wins out that's 3, if OSU beats both UM/Michigan state they're in. OU could be left out and I'm here for it because this state will go insane

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Also, fuck Penn State, but they have the same record as #17 Auburn and #18 Wisconsin, beat both of them, and yet they're unranked lmao

These rankings are clearly rigged for the committee's teams of choice. Auburn and Wisconsin are ranked simply so Bama and OSU (committee will just swap Minnesota for Wisconsin if they win the West) can get more ranked wins.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The biggest disgrace is the committee might have just ruined PurDO's chances this week. I'm not sure on the rules of that magic, is this considered a real poll?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The biggest disgrace is the committee might have just ruined PurDO's chances this week. I'm not sure on the rules of that magic, is this considered a real poll?

No

abcfe028f602d01745e66525f098acb8.jpg

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I mean these seem worthless so maybe ur right, but why not just put them up there if they are in if they go undefeated? I guess the Michigan State/OSU/UM situation will work itself out, Oregon might lose again, then OU jumps CINCINATTY. If Bama beats JAWJA that's two teams, Oregon wins out that's 3, if OSU beats both UM/Michigan state they're in. OU could be left out and I'm here for it because this state will go insane

True, it's possible. Oregon being ranked this high makes me laugh. Pac-12 and Big 12 are mediocre but Oregon is given a pass for beating the worst Ohio State team in like 4 years despite losing to a shitass Stanford team and undefeated OU has scraped by in over half their games but at the end of the day they're still undefeated. Doesn't make any sense.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
My question is if Georgia beats Bama do they put Bama at 4 so they have to play again in the first round?

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
I want to see some reel chaos. Bammer losing to Auburn. Georgia losing in the SEC ship. Oregon losing to Utah. OU losing to anyone. Ohio State losing another.
Odds are OU will lose one. Their odds of going 3-0 next few weeks is like ~11%.

Oregon, I like them to drop another game.. admittedly don’t know a lot about the Pac 12 this year.

B1G energy conference will sort itself.

Cincinnati is not a guarantee to go undefeated, it’s just so difficult.

Alabama does seem a little vulnerable to dropping another game before the CCG.

Ohio State, I’m not sure about. I don’t see anyone going undefeated except for Georgia.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
OU losing to OSU you meant. tOSU losing to Purdue, Michigan State losing to tOSU, UM losing to tOSU, and what you said equals

1 CINCINATTY
2 Georgia
3 Oklahoma State
4 BAMA

But really it will be Notre LAME instead of CINCINATTY BECAUSE WE FEEL THEYRE THE MORE COMLETE TEAM

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
OU losing to OSU you meant. tOSU losing to Purdue, Michigan State losing to tOSU, UM losing to tOSU, and what you said equals

1 CINCINATTY
2 Georgia
3 Oklahoma State
4 BAMA

But really it will be Notre LAME instead of CINCINATTY BECAUSE WE FEEL THEYRE THE MORE COMLETE TEAM
If this happens, Cincinnati has to be in over Oklahoma State because that’s just how this works. Eye test. Best team. Croots click.

Then, shortly after, like in 2011, Oklahoma State’s pain leads to the expansion of the playoffs.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If this happens, Cincinnati has to be in over Oklahoma State because that’s just how this works. Eye test. Best team. Croots click.

Then, shortly after, like in 2011, Oklahoma State’s pain leads to the expansion of the playoffs.

The committee said they'll never put Cincy in didn't they? Everybody posts about them saying a G5 team will never make the playoff on reddit but idk if that's a real thing or a meme

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
who woulda thought GALLOWAY would be more punchable than POLLACK? Smug as hell.

This SIM
Galloway has always sucked ass. He picked Baylor to win the big 12 in 2017… that team went 1-8 in conference play and it was known they were going to suck.

He’s awful. Been awful for a long time. Still remember UPSET ALERT every week of conference play for Oklahoma state in 2011. He ended up being right on his 8th claim tho

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I want to see some reel chaos. Bammer losing to Auburn. Georgia losing in the SEC ship. Oregon losing to Utah. OU losing to anyone. Ohio State losing another.

So WAKE winning out and taking the #1 seed, keeping our HOPES N DREAMS alive!

1 CINCINATTY
2 Georgia
3 Oklahoma State
4 BAMA

No WAKE?

rsw24mH.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
MACTION owns. These games are so fun.

Also every team is like .500 or worse somehow

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Koback is just a monster

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
BG is making #99 look like chase young lol

Brick

if cincy and oklahoma are undefeated this is too fucking easy, ISN'T IT? there are so few undefeated teams. it is hard to go undefeated in the regular season. it rarely happens. any power 6 @coogrfan undefeated team should be in. it is a fucking no brainer regardless of schedule. absolutely no clue how ohio state and oregon, who have looked outright bad in multiple games this season, have any BIDNESS being over cincy and OU. it's baffling.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Northern Illinois-Ball State ain’t disappointing.

BRONZE STALK TROPHY BRONZE STALK TROPHY BRONZE STALK TROPHY BRONZE STALK TROPHY

Did you see the infographic of the conference standings? it's amazing. MEAT GRINDER

MACtion should be simulcast on every major network

Toledo is .500 and probably has 3-4 NFL players on their roster, lol

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
This should be a good game tonight. Love seeing another Tennessee transfer light it up. Fuck man, if they still had the 30 guys that left, they might be really something to contend with.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
UNC really kept in seven to block on the last play and still got annihilated up front lmao

Brick

ACC is so fucking FUNNNN. actually can't believe it. back in the WWYPFT dayz @DeadMan @whiteyc_77 @Bama it was just an offensive wasteland.

CHOKIES are the worst offense and they even have some decent skill guys.

bruin

Bearcats with 2 TO’s in the first 8 min.

3 PT start. WARE on the call. Friday. Weirder things have happened….

IT’S WEEK 11 EVE…

bruin

Well..this one seems like a wrap.

But, Boise-Wyoming is on FS1 in 90 min…

Maybe we’ll get PETROS on the call