• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020-21 Corches Trebuchet

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
this is his dumbest article ever.
Just read it... CLOWNZANO INSTANT CLASSIC @Brick

If Oregon lose him and Taggart (and get PAID to lose both)... they're the luckiest school in the country.

Best case for Oregon: win this Pac-12 title game, keep Helton at USC because Awbarn don't want him AND lose Cristobol (and get that buyout for him). It'd be a HOME RUN.

Brick

If Oregon lose him and Taggart (and get PAID to lose both)... they're the luckiest school in the country.

Best case for Oregon: win this Pac-12 title game, keep Helton at USC because Awbarn don't want him AND lose Cristobol (and get that buyout for him). It'd be a HOME RUN.

:nebraskaman::nebraskaman::nebraskaman::nebraskaman::nebraskaman:

he literally isn't even a WINNING head coach yet.

Renegade

Charge on!

Oregon needs to dump a freight train of money on Matt Campbell if they get this lucky.

bruin

I had to look it up. They are about even since 1990.

Tejas - 261-123-1 - 1 NC
Auburn - 253-128-3 - 1 NC

Would think this had to do with Texas basically being .500 since Mack left this last decade. Lol at comparing Auburn with Texas.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
beamer.0.0.jpeg

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Intrigued where Arizona goes from here. What about that Buffalo coach @bruin228 @Yankee151
I would hire that Buffalo coach in a second if I was an mid-tier P5 team. They're not just beating teams-- they are totally destroying them. His style is a little different. It's not some SpReAd no-HuDDLe BS that everyone is playing. He's winning at probably one of the most difficult places to win games in the country.

23-9 over the last 3 years since his CRUITS have taken over. 56 years old so won't bolt the first decent job. I'm not sure about him at Zona but he could be good a lot of other places.

Brick

i kid. no coincidence those corches (bowden too) started struggling when non trogbaw offenses started giving their CROOTS trouble on defense. but all three of those corches got by for a couple decades on just having good croots. so many shitty 10 win teams. haha.

there is something to be said for consistency of culture though.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Mack Brown running hot at UNC, maybe Texas needed more patience?

Msg grows stale over time. From 1998 to 2009 Browns Texas teams won 9 or more games every year. Then it fell off a cliff after losing to Bama after the 2010 season.. Bowdens teams from 1987 to 2000 were in the top 4 every year and won 10 games then they fell apart after losing a national championship game after 2000 season.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Msg grows stale over time. From 1998 to 2009 Browns Texas teams won 9 or more games every year. Then it fell off a cliff after losing to Bama after the 2010 season.. Bowdens teams from 1987 to 2000 were in the top 4 every year and won 10 games then they fell apart after losing a national championship game after 2000 season.

Also see: Michigan post-App State

bruin

bring back

MACK BROWN
FILL FULMER
FRANK BEAMER

amazing how far those PROGRUMS have fallen

While programs like LSU and Clemson have FLOURISHED. Both shit in the 90’s.

WISKY staying a top 10-12 program without ALVAREZ is something

Brick

wisconsin reminds me of oregon/bellotti era up until helfrich got canned. as long as alvarez has his hands on it they are gonna have the advantage of consistency. you know what ur gonna get. reminds me of MILES/gundy at oklahoma state too. iowa too as much as i hate to say it.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Can we just take Jeff Monken so I can get some OPTION injected in to my veins. Hell I already watch Army football games.

How many times are the announcers gonna try abd fail to explain how it works???

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Just what vandy needed. Defense oriented. They gon keep trying to win games 10-7.

they should go full service academy and triple option. Hell tennessee should too at this point.

Craig7835

Just what vandy needed. Defense oriented. They gon keep trying to win games 10-7.

they should go full service academy and triple option. Hell tennessee should too at this point.

When Franklin was there, they were scoring points & had stellar defenses. I hope the new guy doesn't have QB issues like Mason did....Jesus Christ this fool started 3 different QB's in one game

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Sounds like Whitman has interviewed Leipold and Bielema so far.

Would take Leipold but I have concerns about Bielema trying to out Wisconsin Wisconsin.

One name that could matter as a long shot is Nate Scheelhaase. Led the Illini to two bowl wins, coaches WR's at Iowa State. Would be the same age as Pat Fitzgerald when he took over Northwestern(but had 2 more years of experience coaching than Nate would).

Renegade

Charge on!
Sounds like Whitman has interviewed Leipold and Bielema so far.

Would take Leipold but I have concerns about Bielema trying to out Wisconsin Wisconsin.

One name that could matter as a long shot is Nate Scheelhaase. Led the Illini to two bowl wins, coaches WR's at Iowa State. Would be the same age as Pat Fitzgerald when he took over Northwestern(but had 2 more years of experience coaching than Nate would).

Sounds like your guy next time around. That's how I feel about Kevin Smith who is the RB coach at Ole Miss. Whenever Heupel leaves here in a year or two, Kevin's probably not the guy. But when the next guy leaves? I think he will be a strong candidate.

bruin

FAKE NEWS

This was the best UCLA’s looked in 4-5 years lol.
pains me, but could’ve easily been 5-1 at worst.

CHIP

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
FAKE NEWS

This was the best UCLA’s looked in 4-5 years lol.
pains me, but could’ve easily been 5-1 at worst.

CHIP

Yup, and SC should be 2-3 and Helton being loaded onto the catapult. Instead, they're somehow 5-0 and ranked #13 despite looking like ass all year. He'll also likely get more contract extensions if he somehow wins against Whoregon.