• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020-21 Corches Trebuchet

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
tenor.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
People tom bout how Leipold wouldn't be a flashy hire lol. He won six titles at UW-Whitewater, moved up to FBS, and gave Buffalo their only bowl win ever, their only double digit win season ever, and won two division titles. They have the best offense in the country this year and a top 25 defense. He's 23-9 over the last three seasons. What the hell is a flashy hire? Oh, yeah...

CROOTS CLICK CROOTS CLICK CROOTS CLICK PRESS CONFERENCE CORCH

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tennessee ain’t hiring anyone this year, though, let’s be clear. Fulmer gave Pruitt an extension at the beginning of the year and money is down due to covid. What needs to happen is Fulmer should be fired, hire a real AD and let them hire a new corch next season.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Tennessee ain’t hiring anyone this year, though, let’s be clear. Fulmer gave Pruitt an extension at the beginning of the year and money is down due to covid. What needs to happen is Fulmer should be fired, hire a real AD and let them hire a new corch next season.
And then Clay Travis and Fulmer can lead another revolt.

Brick

this is his dumbest article ever.

wasn't it @Renegade who was like ScOtT FrOsTz WIfe DoEsNt wAnT to Go 2 NeBraskA

it is amazing how these people who are paid to cover this stuff, for decades, are fooled by this fuckshit.

Also, there’s the matter of family.

Probably should have put this first, because it’s important.

Cristobal’s wife, Jessica, has immersed herself in Eugene. She’s been busy this holiday season collecting winter wear for local kids and helping food pantries. Their two sons are also knee-deep in activities and well connected with friends. Coaches change jobs all the time. Their families move with them. But the fundamental theme of Cristobal’s wildly successful recruiting pitch is the idea that he’s bringing a bunch of loyal, talented players to campus that he trusts around his own children.

Maybe he’s fooled me, but I just don’t think the philosophy is lip service.

If he stays at Oregon, he wins a pile of games and makes the College Football Playoff in the next three seasons. If he stays a lot longer, I think Cristobal becomes a College Football Hall of Fame coach.

If he leaves for Auburn?

He gets fired. Maybe five seasons. Maybe six. Doesn’t feel like much a choice, does it?

Last edited:

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I would think Liepold is the slam dunk hire for Illinois. JW knows him from his previous job(Liepold coached at a conf opponent).

Bret Bielema is an option, not super high on it but he is from IL, got offered pref-walkon by Ron Turner and ultimately went to Iowa. Made a really weird decision that upended his career. Not expecting nor want it but it's out there.

My gut tells me that Whitman already has his pick but has to wait two weeks to announce it.

Lightningwar

Administrator
I would think Liepold is the slam dunk hire for Illinois. JW knows him from his previous job(Liepold coached at a conf opponent).

Bret Bielema is an option, not super high on it but he is from IL, got offered pref-walkon by Ron Turner and ultimately went to Iowa. Made a really weird decision that upended his career. Not expecting nor want it but it's out there.

My gut tells me that Whitman already has his pick but has to wait two weeks to announce it.

The B1G needs Bert.

Renegade

Charge on!
this is his dumbest article ever.

wasn't it @Renegade who was like ScOtT FrOsTz WIfe DoEsNt wAnT to Go 2 NeBraskA

I learned my lesson on it. And I bet Frost wishes he had done what his wife wanted. Not sure the bankroll he's going to be sitting on is worth all the losing and how miserable he must be on when UCF was offering close to $3m/yr to stay.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

b0RKFhI.gif