• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Soccer are so boring, y'all.

How can I be expected to come off the NHL playoffs to this?

Should have eased yourself into a sports based boredom coma with the NBA Finals and whatever non major golf tournament was on this past weekend.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Why is Iran killing time/flopping around? Do they realize this is their only chance to win a match?

SAD

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Morocco has 6 attacking midfielders who all shoot and cross like Claude Makelele

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
With how many people are going down now, I can’t wait until Qatar when all 22 players die of heat exhaustion!

NML

That was awesome

For people saying it’s boring - we had two winners in extra time today.

I guess people forget over four years but the World Cup is unbelievably defensive. We likely won’t see five goals scored in a game again, let alone five by one team.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I guess people forget over four years but the World Cup is unbelievably defensive. We likely won’t see five goals scored in a game again, let alone five by one team.

It's also much harder for a coach to put together an entertaining attacking side in the like 6 weeks national team coaches have with their team during the year. Much easier to set them up defensively solid and play on the counter. Plus, the big thing at club level right now is pressing, which is similarly difficult to put together at international level. The World Cup also tends to be hotter, players are tired because it's the end of the year, etc., etc. The group stage in 2014 was a huge anomaly in how World Cups normally play out. Nobody should be surprised that games are defensive and boring compared to club level.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ronaldo with the dive lol. I mean you can't leave a foot in like that, but that's a dive.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
De Gea is a great shot stopper

bruin

that was so bad, de Gea.

that's what Lalas gets for talking about him being the second coming all pre show.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
The fucking Fox stream is a piece of shit. :emo: Finally got it to show up, but it's just freezing on me now.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It sucks. Use the ITV/BBC stuff on Reddit.