• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Jesus Christ. Now magic cards on this page and it's only the opening game

aSGGIwE.gif

lay low motherfucker

bruin

What is this World Cup tonight show. Lol.
Remember when Ian Darke was eating bananas on air in Brazil on ESPN four years ago. Poor FOX.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Egypt holding their own in the first 10 mins. I’m sure Uruguay is gonna start controlling more the farther we go though

NML

What’s the pregame news on Salah? Obviously he’s not starting but is he able to come off the bench?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Anyone else having issues with the Fox streaming? It keeps telling me I need to log-in, and then when I do, nothing happens. Driving me up the wall.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Fuck Egypt is actually being the far more dangerous team. Might not put Salah in and give him a few more days of rest if they keep going like this.

Suárez blows another chance lol. Fuck you

NML

Egypt made almost no attempt to go forward for the first 60 minutes, opened up a bit more here lately. Game plan was obviously sit back with all 11 until we can get Salah on for the last 15 minutes. If it’s 0-0, they’ve got a decent chance.

Although he hasn’t even got off the bench yet. Maybe just the last 5 minutes or so as more of a decoy?

Bit surprised Suarez took that third touch. Sort of his move to shield, turn, and fire that far post

NML

Don’t get not having someone on the posts. Did they leave a player forward?

Edit: looks like they didn’t

If Uruguay brings 9 into the box, send someone to midfield. My guess is they react and pull a defender back. If not, go zonal and put people on the post. It’s too easy to lose your mark going man to man with that many players

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Morocco have 6 players on the field whose natural position is attacking mid btw, lol Belhanda, Harit, Amrabat, Ziyech, Boussoufa, and El Kaabi

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Yeah they've dropped Ziyech deep... he has insane passing range and a pretty good work rate. It'll be interesting where he ends up after the World Cup. Roma really wants him but a big WC and he could go somewhere bigger.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This finishing has been fucking horrible. 2 guys just ran into each other trying to kick it open space :laughing:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Holy shit. Everyone on Morocco has 2 left feet in front of net.

doh

Imagine when this expands to 48 how many shit teams and matches there will be.

doh

Concussion that dude was knocked out.

Is the rule that he has to miss the next match?