• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

DanishDonut0

Got Peru in my sweepstake. Can't wait to see them win the World Cup.
200w.gif

yaaasss island

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Camera angles are so bad this year, Luznihiki had the only good one so far

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why does Hernan Crespo speak fluent English? In thought he played in Italy.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Wiki says 6 years at Chelsea in between those Italy runs

Who knows what Iceland can do, but Argentina look really bad. Messi was getting 4 dudes around him at all times and Argentina still just passed to him blindly for 90 minutes. Croatia and Nigeria won't be bus parking as hard but they can also easily hang 3 goals on Argentina's shaky defense

bruin

Flipped over to Golf during a commercial break. Lol. What a depressing tournament. Buck was trying to hype up Phil and they had a montage of him making tap ins.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
His accent and speaking style keep throwing me off because my brain wants to translate it from Spanish but it already is!

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Cool the guy from the Confederations Cup/Copa America that you couldn't understand one word he said is back!

FOX baby

Brick

Peru KITS is look dope on the PITCH.

Jar speaks better English than these dudes. It's an shame.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
what the fuck was that? At least make Schmeichel do something

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Can someone explain Argentina needing a goal but bringing on Banega instead of Dybala?

I can't believe Biglia and Banega and Masch are still on that team. Their midfield sucks.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Can someone explain Argentina needing a goal but bringing on Banega instead of Dybala?

I can't believe Biglia and Banega and Masch are still on that team. Their midfield sucks.
Dybala and Messi play the same style and have admitted they don't play well together. I think it's a little weak, but it's not like they have that much time to get into a flow. Argentina did look better with two strikers up top tho, too bad one of them was Higuain

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable

Banega is a much more offensive player than Biglia, and you have to have some creativity in the midfield. You can bring on Dybala and jam him into the front line, but who is going to get the ball to him? Plus, you're opening yourself up to get hit on the counter.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Dybala and Messi play the same style and have admitted they don't play well together. I think it's a little weak, but it's not like they have that much time to get into a flow. Argentina did look better with two strikers up top tho, too bad one of them was Higuain

Especially when Higuain was putting in crosses from the wing, LMAO.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The whole setup was confusing. Also, they had absolutely no height. I'm not sure outside of a corner that they truly attempted a cross, so Iceland was just stuffing the wings and denying all game and Pazon or whoever didn't provide any real width, just dribbling endlessly.

Snorky's Shame

Barcelona at this World Cup so far:

Suarez - Showed the world his fantastic form that Barcelona fans have been watching for 18 months
Pique - Committed the foul that led to Ronaldo's equalizer
Um...titi - Decided to show the Australians his Aussie Rules skills in the box
Messi - Yeah, he's bad at PK's, I could have told you that

No wonder why Griezmann said no.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Yeah Suarez looks finished at the highest level... he hasn't been top quality for a long time.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hey look some competent finishing

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
These group stage games sure are defensive and boring.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Schmeichel got the reality stone