• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ_24

Per Al Michaels: The Packers have had the lead at some point in each of their last 50 games.

not shabby.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
With all the penalties, reviews, injuries, timeouts, this game is damn near unwatchable. Fucks sake.

My favorite was: injury, go to commercial, come back from commercial to note it's a serious injury, go back to commercial.

Tailback U

dallas went from having a second coming of the "big 3" to a potentially top 5 pick next draft.

i mean if you're Dallas is this season lost already? I gotta imagine it is.

worst2first

dallas went from having a second coming of the "big 3" to a potentially top 5 pick next draft.

i mean if you're Dallas is this season lost already? I gotta imagine it is.

You may be underestimating the overall shittiness of the NFC (L)East. I don't feel good about their chances but you can't rule them out at this point either.

CJ_24

It seems these refs are unaware that there is a rule called "defensive pass interference"

R2D2

Byron Asomugha has been awesome for the Iggles the past two games. Wow. Glad they payed him $63m. DeMarco Murray has 21 carries and 11 yds with 1 TD. :thumbsup: Whoever believed this team is/was a super bowl contender needs to be fired. :laughing:

Borman

Oh course as soon as Wilson gets to use his mobility the packers defense looks ugly. Ha-ha had to make that pick too.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Peppers has no idea how to defend the read option. Although maybe the Packers D should try giving him some help out there with a scrape exchange or something.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Byron Asomugha has been awesome for the Iggles the past two games. Wow. Glad they payed him $63m. DeMarco Murray has 21 carries and 11 yds with 1 TD. :thumbsup: Whoever believed this team is/was a super bowl contender needs to be fired. :laughing:

12003234_911277462241524_8346993624882292390_n.jpg

Borman

Maybe the packers should stop using a running back if Lacy is out.

CJ_24

So, if you kick the e.p. the ball is placed on the 15. But if you go for two the ball is placed on the 2.

What if you were going to go for two by faking the e.p.?

Borman

Mike Neal played the option right! I'm unnecessarily happy about that.

CJ_24

I think it's fair to say that the players on these footbaw teams do not care much for each other.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
I don't think it's a lost season for Dallas. They just need to ride out these injuries in the shittiest division in football with a 2 game cushion in the division.

A solid defense and a good offensive line and a shitty schedule have me still thinking they can win the east.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
I don't think it's a lost season for Dallas. They just need to ride out these injuries in the shittiest division in football with a 2 game cushion in the division.

A solid defense and a good offensive line and a shitty schedule have me still thinking they can win the east.

pretty sure the NFC south is worse than the NFC East, but its only 2 games in so...

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
So, Derek Carr is pretty good.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That was the ultimate noodle irony.