• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
They play to win super bowls not division championships and Pagano will never get them there.

O'rly?

screen-shot-2015-06-11-at-4-08-03-pm.png

PSUEagle

It also sounds like the GM and fucked-in-the-head owner share much of the blame. Poor roster construction and meddling in lineup decisions.

http://deadspin.com/the-colts-are-a...ource=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

No question, which is why I mentioned Grigson (the GM).

I really wish Manning's neck had held up one more year: if they were picking #1 in 2013 instead of 2012 they would have either Luke Joeckel or Eric Fisher instead of Andrew Luck and Jim Irsay would take his rightful place as the worst owner in the NFL.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I love how that idiot spotter is going down on every rep.

Also, he's clearly hilariously out of shape. I don't know that flat bench is a good benchmark for pass rusher ability (it almost certainly isn't necessary), but he appears to be struggling to do 5 of those at 225, lol.

jdlikewhoa

its sad af...all over some damn fireworks
To be fair, aside from some team not wanting to be tied to a player that could blow himself up at any minute, the guy plays Dline. And if there's a position you could play down a few fingers, Dline is it. There's no reason not to try and resign him and put him in the game, coach.

Tailback U

Can't they just stick some unbreakable prosthetic fingers on him?

Pretty cool that he can still even bench with half his hand blown off.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
To be fair, aside from some team not wanting to be tied to a player that could blow himself up at any minute, the guy plays Dline. And if there's a position you could play down a few fingers, Dline is it. There's no reason not to try and resign him and put him in the game, coach.

idk man...seems like his hands would be pretty valuable there. To be able to grab someone as you are trying to fight off a block i think is pretty vital to your success as a Dlineman. He would essentially just be throwing his mauled hand out there and not be able to get any real grip/hold on a jersey or something. Then its his dominant hand as well so..

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
There's edge rushers that are pretty effective playing with giant cast clubs when they break their hands. It's not necessary if ur PHYSIKUL SKILLZZZZZ are good enough.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
We had this discussion last week. It's obviously all just conjecture, but to me, he will never be any good again. I just don't see how he will get those tackles hands off him.

evil1

The Browns should just say that Manziel's development is best served if he stays on the bench for now and doesn't have to start. It will be better for him and the team in the long run.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
in the runnings for the best thing im going to read today...so much win here

using Tecmo Bowl to dissect plays...I love it

http://www.phillyvoice.com/exclusive-sean-lee-breaks-down-eagles-playbook/

Sean Lee pointed to my monitor and said, "Turn up the volume here." So I did, as Sam Bradford barked out his cadence. "Ready, down, hut hut hut hut," Bradford called out on my computer screen, when Lee exclaimed "NOW!" at the exact moment the Eagles snapped the football. All four of the Cowboys' defensive linemen seemed to know when the snap was coming too, as they charged off the line of scrimmage, beating the blocks of the Eagles' offensive linemen for a loss of three yards.

Hut-hut.gif

"We not only knew which of the Eagles' four plays they were going to run," explained Lee. "We knew when they were going to snap the ball. Most teams will snap it after 10-12 'hut hut hut's,' and some teams that let the play clock run all the way down will snap it after 30-40 'hut hut hut's,' but because the Eagles run that fast-paced offense, we know it's going to be around four."
According to Tim McManus of PhillyMag, Eagles WR Josh Huff said that the Cowboys were calling out the Eagles' plays from their sidelines.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Lions might finish with the worst record.

Wolfman21

Fuck me the penalties in this game already.

New York got lucky as shit...that's a 15 yard roughing everyday of the week

Wolfman21

Lol, Terrance plummer just got signed to active roster this week. Already allowed a blocked punt and had a holding called on him on a punt return. Back to practice squad for you. Hell, maybe even outright cut

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Nantz sounds positively disappointed to be doing this

Tailback U

I would seriously rather have favre right now over cousins as my QB.

He he can't even throw past 30-40 yards it looks like. Reed would have two touchdowns if he has any arm whatsoever.

Wolfman21

Ah fuck you cousins. Absolute terrible quarterbacking tonight. Just once I'd like to see the redskins with exceptional quarterback play. Fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.