• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I missed Bortles/ winston watch this weekend... but seeing those stats I've gotta admit I'm a little shook.

PSUEagle

I'm pretty sure Coby Fleener is @Travis7401's long lost twin.

i

Tailback U

Classic pagano will completely abandon the run now in the 3rd quarter down by only 10.

Personally I don't think he's that good of a coach. The team sucks every year at every position except for qb. Nobody ever gets better. Same mistakes and weaknesses every year that he's been there.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If you have 0 points at half, indoors, in an NFL game you should forfeit at halftime. Free beer for any fans who want to stay.

Tailback U

Colts going to be looking for a new coach sooner than later if they don't win this game.

I hate to say it but if he never got cancer he probably would have been let go by now.

that said they are dealing with a lot of injuries at wr and db.

i think they need to get the tight ends involved in the run & pass more. Andre Johnson can't get open, Hilton is hurt, and Luck looks pressured right now.

Tailback U

If you have 0 points at half, indoors, in an NFL game you should forfeit at halftime. Free beer for any fans who want to stay.

I got an alert that said "they" are discussing ending beer sales after half time at Levi's.

Makes perfect sense. Because a few dumb asses can't handle their alcohol everyone must stop drinking beer.

Herrb

I think close to 100 people have died at 9erz games in the past 10 years. Not a confirmed number.

Bdub

I hate to say it but if he never got cancer he probably would have been let go by now.

that said they are dealing with a lot of injuries at wr and db.

i think they need to get the tight ends involved in the run & pass more. Andre Johnson can't get open, Hilton is hurt, and Luck looks pressured right now.
Maybe I should hope they keep playing like this so they can get a new coach. They will never win a super bowl with Pagano as their coach.

Tailback U

Luck continues to lock on Hilton.

he gets tunnel vision because of how good he is but it happens too often. He's kind of a spaz.

Tailback U

Only utopia would suggest a guy who hasn't missed the playoffs as a head coach and made the conf championship would have been fired if he didn't get cancer.
Look at their playoff losses. All in the same manner. I didn't say he was the worst coach of all time I just think he's taken the colts as far as they can go with him..

Losing Bruce Arians has hurt them. Missed draft picks and bad trades have hurt them.

andrew luck will probably make the playoffs every season of his career. Doesn't matter if he loses in the first or second round in some wild shootout.

Bucksin04

Only utopia would suggest a guy who hasn't missed the playoffs as a head coach and made the conf championship would have been fired if he didn't get cancer.

I mean...they're 16-2 vs. AFC South and 17-15 vs. everyone else in the league and have been absolutely destroyed every time they played their chief rival in the Pats. He's an absolutely awful coach.

Bdub

They play to win super bowls not division championships and Pagano will never get them there. A team with as much talent as they have should never play like they did tonight. How can you justify losing to the Jets by two touchdowns at home.

Bdub

Look at their playoff losses. All in the same manner. I didn't say he was the worst coach of all time I just think he's taken the colts as far as they can go with him..

Losing Bruce Arians has hurt them. Missed draft picks and bad trades have hurt them.

andrew luck will probably make the playoffs every season of his career. Doesn't matter if he loses in the first or second round in some wild shootout.
Arians is twice the coach Pagano is. Should have fired Pagano when he was out and kept Arians as the coach.

PSUEagle

Go home @GatorTD ur drunk.

Pagano and especially Grigson suck at their jobs: if Indy hadn't picked the best year to suck since 1983 those two would be gone by now and it wouldn't even be a question.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
If the colts didn't suck so much ass, they would still be the worst franchise in the NFL. They just sucked so much cock they lucked into manning and luck. Without those 2, they are the worst franchise in the NFL by far. Congrats for sucking.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If the colts didn't suck so much ass, they would still be the worst franchise in the NFL. They just sucked so much cock they lucked into manning and luck. Without those 2, they are the worst franchise in the NFL by far. Congrats for sucking.

Not so fast

Stafford-honeymoon-04-09-15.jpg

Lloyd Carr

Pagano not only sucks at his job, but he's also a shithead.

Read a transcript of his press-conference last night and he complained that Luck has had a shit o-line for three years and should be used to it by now and should adapt to it.

Or...maybe you and Grigson could build a team? Or...maybe you could adapt your coaching strategy to work around a poor offensive line? The o-line may suck, and that may be on Grigson, but it is YOUR job to adapt to the pieces you have. If Luck only has 2 seconds of protection, coach to meet those limits. Run plays which require shorter routes letting him release the ball quicker. Run more screen passes. Fucking learn to coach.

Instead he throws Luck under the bus. The Colts are such a shit organization.

Bucksin04

I won't even call it luck that they got Manning. OK, they sucked, went 3-13, and got the #1 pick in the draft. Fine. But to then have Manning start 260+ consecutive games, more than any other QB not named Favre in history, and then have the ONE time he gets hurt be the year that Luck happens to be coming out...I mean it's just absurd luck. And then it's coupled with them getting 5-6 wins a year on a silver platter due to playing in the AFC South plus catching CIN without 4 of their top 5 receivers last year in the playoffs followed by Peyton playing on a torn quad and everything always falls into place for them. This is the first time they've really faced some adversity and they're crumbling.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Pagano not only sucks at his job, but he's also a shithead.

Read a transcript of his press-conference last night and he complained that Luck has had a shit o-line for three years and should be used to it by now and should adapt to it.

Or...maybe you and Grigson could build a team? Or...maybe you could adapt your coaching strategy to work around a poor offensive line? The o-line may suck, and that may be on Grigson, but it is YOUR job to adapt to the pieces you have. If Luck only has 2 seconds of protection, coach to meet those limits. Run plays which require shorter routes letting him release the ball quicker. Run more screen passes. Fucking learn to coach.

Instead he throws Luck under the buss. The Colts are such a shit organization.

I agree with the writer of the Deadspin article- that was much more of a shot at the o-line coach and GM than luck. Pagano didn't build that roster, and it sounds like he isn't allowed to set the depth charts, either.

Lloyd Carr

I agree with the writer of the Deadspin article- that was much more of a shot at the o-line coach and GM than luck. Pagano didn't build that roster, and it sounds like he isn't allowed to set the depth charts, either.

Yeah, I can agree with that too. It sounds like there is a big divide between him and the front office, so I can see him venting at Grigson doing an awful job. Which I'm cool with, since Grigson is not only human garbage, but he's also a bad GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.