• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Losing Julius Thomas and welker is also a huge blow. And that oline looks like absolute dog shit too.

Julius was definitely a blow, but Welker was not playing at all last year. And the fact that 31 other teams haven't picked him up says something. Julius was just a slot receiver. If you think he was/is a TE, you're very wrong because he cannot block. Broncos definitely are missing a reliable 3rd option out there, but I think they can find one from what they have.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Julius was definitely a blow, but Welker was not playing at all last year. And the fact that 31 other teams haven't picked him up says something. Julius was just a slot receiver. If you think he was/is a TE, you're very wrong because he cannot block. Broncos definitely are missing a reliable 3rd option out there, but I think they can find one from what they have.
Yeah, Welker is finished. And that's why I lolled at the Jaguars picking up Thomas. Homeboy needs a system conducive to his talents, which is why Denver made him look good. In Jacksonville he will wallow away and be forced to block terribly while Bortles gets his shit pushed

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
They just gonna have to scrap Kubiak's shit attack and let Manning roll with what he does best. They will probably lose in the playoffs again, but they won't even get to the playoffs if they keep trying that shitty run attack.

Tailback U

Oh I don't think they should have resigned welker but they should have replaced him with someone serviceable.

especially since they let Thomas go. Caldwell, latimer and now Norwood don't look like they can be that key 3rd option that manning has heavily relied on throughout his career.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Oh I don't think they should have resigned welker but they should have replaced him with someone serviceable.

especially since they let Thomas go. Caldwell, latimer and now Norwood don't look like they can be that key 3rd option that manning has heavily relied on throughout his career.

They were expecting it to be Latimer, but he's apparently not interested in learning the offense. Which is too bad because he was ridiculously good at Indiana his last year.

Tailback U

They were expecting it to be Latimer, but he's apparently not interested in learning the offense. Which is too bad because he was ridiculously good at Indiana his last year.

Whatever happened to the USC/New York giant Steve smith?

Just looked it up and looks like he retired a couple years ago after failing with a couple teams. Dudes only 30. He was a great slot guy for the Giants for a few years.

They need an overachieving white guy. Daniels is too old and fragile. A Edelman/amendola/Beasley type of guy.

Thats the real problem here fellas.

sidenote - who is that o'shaughnessy kid? Looked like kelce's twin last night but I'm sure that's because the Broncos were doubling kelce.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Whatever happened to the USC/New York giant Steve smith?

Just looked it up and looks like he retired a couple years ago after failing with a couple teams. Dudes only 30. He was a great slot guy for the Giants for a few years.

They need an overachieving white guy. Daniels is too old and fragile. A Edelman/amendola/Beasley type of guy.

Thats the real problem here fellas.

sidenote - who is that o'shaughnessy kid? Looked like kelce's twin last night but I'm sure that's because the Broncos were doubling kelce.

I thought he had a horrible knee (or something) injury and was never the same afterwards.

bruin

Marcus peters doe bruin

so good already.

Need Sean Smith back.

Peyton was picking on Fleming #30 all night. Should have been he's the 4th string DB.

Goddamn Sean Smith for his second DUI and swerving into a fucking telephone pole

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
#53 really thinks he gonna catch him, haha

GR8 2 B FL G8R

so good already.

Need Sean Smith back.

Peyton was picking on Fleming #30 all night. Should have been he's the 4th string DB.

Goddamn Sean Smith for his second DUI and swerving into a fucking telephone pole
Shoulda been a top 3 pick

Hes way better than fowler

Brick

:facepalm:

12002928_413875028809097_1247164148177563342_n.png

I don't know what's worse: that, or the people cumming all over Mariota. @Southpaw @PSUEagle

Oh yeah, that meaningless NFL regular season win between two shitty teams softens the blow of Oregon losing!

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
:facepalm:

12002928_413875028809097_1247164148177563342_n.png

I don't know what's worse: that, or the people cumming all over Mariota. @Southpaw @PSUEagle

Oh yeah, that meaningless NFL regular season win between two shitty teams softens the blow of Oregon losing!
Nothing wrong with cumming all over mariotto. Best play from a quarterback Titans fans have seen since McNair left. Plus he's humble and seems like a decent dude. Those are the kinda guys I like cumming on.

PSUEagle

Chiefs overall TE group is arguably the best in the NFL: only other team you could make a case for is New England with Gronk/Hoomanawanui/Chandler (great signing for them this offseason).

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Lions are sad as fuck

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Joe Lombardi is a complete fraud. I'd rather have the backup QB and punter pick plays from a hat.

Brick

Saints are terrible this year. LSU or Saints bandwagon types are going to start wearing purple and gold. What dumpster did Juicy Fruit dive in to find these WRs and TEs? Terrible skill group.

bruin

why the fuck are there like 19 games on right now and 3 in the afternoon? INCLUDING THE JAGS AND RAIHDAHS? WHY?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The NFL is officially back, Cutler throws a pick 6

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Saints are making Winston look useful

Tailback U

Niners are getting raped in every orifice.

i think there's been more flags thrown than kaeperick has completions.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I'll give Norwood credit for the strip play trying to make up for it but goddamn this roster has some fucking brick hands

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Rivers breaks Fouts td record. Fouts is sitting in the booth. The graphic mentions it. Ian Eagle says nothing. Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.