• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruin

Predictions?

I haven't felt this good about the Chiefs going into a season in a long time. Team is as healthy as can be. (Poe was a FP in practice yesterday. He could play on Sunday. What a freak.) Love the defense. Derrick Johnson ages like fine wine, even coming off an achilles. Peters falling to #18 was a god send.

Maclin is a true #1 WR. Kelce on the verge of being an all-pro. Save the Alex Smith jokes. He actually has a competent OL now.

Schedule is brutal. Only 3 home games till December (Nov 1st game v Detroit in London is a *home* game)

gimme 11-5 and a playoff win for the first time since '93.

/engage

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
6iBaBZx.png

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

Kansas City is my favorite because they've actually been a really good team for the majority of the last 21 seasons without a playoff victory. In that time span they have a winning record (169-167) Made the playoffs 7 times during that time span (even earned a bye 3 times) and had 3 additional 9-7 seasons AND a 10-6 season where they missed the playoffs on tie breakers and shit. Only 4 really bad seasons (seasons worse than 7-9).

Poor @bruin

PSUEagle

Feel really good about the Eagles: think they go 12-4/13-3 on the strength of a dominant running game, excellent special teams, and a defense that's better than the traditional statistics will indicate (due to the pace they play at). They'll compete with Seattle and Green Bay for best record IMO.

Have no idea about how the AFC will play out: think it's more wide open than I can remember in a long time. Baltimore is going to be a really good team IMO.

PSUEagle

Cross that bridge when we get there.

For now, I'm going to assume that Kelly's emphasis on sports science, recovery, and magic post practice smoothies will keep him mostly healthy.

Brick

my dream is for kelly to go 12-4 and lose in the first round again, and get fired. "that kind of offense can't cut it in the playoffs. PLAYOFF NASHNUL LEAGUE FOOTBAW"

bruin

Kansas City is my favorite because they've actually been a really good team for the majority of the last 21 seasons without a playoff victory. In that time span they have a winning record (169-167) Made the playoffs 7 times during that time span (even earned a bye 3 times) and had 3 additional 9-7 seasons AND a 10-6 season where they missed the playoffs on tie breakers and shit. Only 4 really bad seasons (seasons worse than 7-9).

Poor @bruin

crushing playoffs losses at home , '(95 Indy- fuckyou Harbaugh', 97 Den- had HF Advantage, '03 Indy) Horse face winning two SB's, Derrick Thomas' death.

Giving up a 28 point 3rd quarter lead in the Wild card game at Indy in 2013.

Chiefs like to keep me grounded. Which is why I'm pretty scared having high hopes for this year. They'll find a way to blow it.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Going to the Monday night football game on September 25: Green Bay Football Packers versus Kanasas City Chiefs.

Predictions: Travis Kelce does the Ric Flair strut in the end zone

I get blackout drunk by kickoff and poop myself in the stands

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Who had the prop bet that retard Al Michaels would call the Microsoft tablets used by coaches an iPad. Happened before the first quarter was halfway done

Wolfman21

Steelers headsets are receiving the Patriots broadcast...hahahaha. patriots basically daring the NFL to do anything to em.

Reel

Community Liaison
love the attempted shade by @Reel throwing out the playoff wins chart, btw. Instead, it expands to numerous posts about the Chiefs.

GJGE.
Damn dude, not everything is about you :laughing:

Let's make one thing clear. You think about me, I don't think about you

I don't sneak diss, I name names

Reel

Community Liaison
I forgot all about that :laughing:

So you were hurt over a thread that's almost a year old? One that was a joke in the first place?

You looking real crazy out here digging stuff up like a scorned ex. You want my attention that bad?

All this because I posted a graphic completely unrelated to your post?

I'm truly trying to understand, why are you so mad, try to understand, that I do want you as a fan. I just don't want you to do some crazy shit. I saw this one dude on the news who did some shit that made me sick.

You imagine me in real life tho? Like seriously? Bruin... Leader of the "Imagine Nation", say it ain't so brah.

Last edited:

Reel

Community Liaison
Love this thread. No real posts about the opening game, predictably.

Brady didnt miss a beat. He had his way with the Steelers D. They couldnt get pressure, they couldnt get to Edelman in the open field and that new RB they got caused a lot of mismatch problems for them.

I was surprised to see how ineffective James Harrison was. Dude was pushing back the Tackle like one of those sleds they use in practice, but still couldnt sniff Brady.

Gronk did Gronk things.

Ben, well....did Ben things.

PSUEagle

Steelers defensive staff was completely outclassed last night: if you watch the coaches tape from their 2013 matchup you'd be amazed at how the Patriots were beating them with the same runs from the same formations two years later.

jdlikewhoa

Reel bored af needing to dredge up a rivalry. @bruin that image was clearly directed at your post. Stop playing checkers @Reel and trying to convince everyone else it's chess.

Reel

Community Liaison
Reel bored af needing to dredge up a rivalry. @bruin that image was clearly directed at your post. Stop playing checkers @Reel and trying to convince everyone else it's chess.

nah brah

YIpdPBk.gif

if it was a shot, i would've made it known. I dont post cryptic messages

and a rivalry with someone on an internet message board??? HA!

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Cryptic message: 7 yr Shemitah soon with Yom Kippur blood and Sukkot purification cycles. USD in bed, nor early to rise, old gods: silver, gold, yuan, roubles, oil, make a pleb healthy, weathly, and wise

Heisman06

Game day! Excited to see the new-look Dolphins in a real game. Well, it's the Skins so semi-real game. 10-6 and playoffs or fire em all.

worst2first

It looks like Randle is going to get the bulk of the carries today. I'm curious to see what he can do but I'm not confident he's the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.