• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NML

BORTLES WATCH vs @Heisman06 today

Luke Joeckel not playing is a blow. They struggled even more so offensively when he went off.

The key is getting the offense is good positions on 2nd and 3rd down. BORTLES numbers when they are in obvious passing situations are awful - but he's been decent otherwise. Really need positive plays on first down.

Also helps when receivers catch the ball.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
What is going on with Brees and the saints?
Too much turnover on both sides of the ball is the biggest issue but today, Tampa's dline is just beasting. They are just too much off the edge.

They ran a nice play to spiller in the first half and haven't gone back to it since. Seems like that would slow that edge rush down a bit

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bridgewater is the black Roethlisberger minus the rape. Impossible to get to this guy.

ZackMills

Have mercy
So did Jeff Fisher trot out all the players he got for trading the 1-2 pick to Warshington again today? I hope not seeing as how Warshington can still beat the Rams without having all those players and not even playing anymore the guy they drafted with the 1-2 pick.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fuck that stupid commercial what front yard in Arizona looks like that

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
So did Jeff Fisher trot out all the players he got for trading the 1-2 pick to Warshington again today? I hope not seeing as how Warshington can still beat the Rams without having all those players and not even playing anymore the guy they drafted with the 1-2 pick.
I'd slow my roll getting excited about any skins victory

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'd sacrifice a human to swap Stafford for Carr

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Um that ain't a touchback. That ref blind af

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Also blind, Jordan Matthews. Sorry for the live blog. I'm what seems like 45 minutes into a Neverending story being told before family dinner.

PSUEagle

It's actually funny seeing how many ways the Eagles can screw up: been a real comedy of errors this afternoon.

NML

Poor @Heisman06

Bortles was down right decent today. 18/33 for 273 and two scores. Also had 27 yards rushing for a cool 300 total.

He's pretty solid when he has time. Just need to improve the O-line a little more, although they did well against what is suppose to a great D-line of Miami.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Can't wait for Kelly to get fired and the NFL to go back to the trogfest it truly is. WE WERE RIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.