• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
yikes

hand18s-4-web.jpg

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

If JPP had watched Armageddon, he would have known that this was a bad idea.

Ronald Quincy: [holds out his hand] Imagine a firecracker in the palm of your hand. You set it off, what happens? You burn your hand, right? You close your fist around the same firecracker,
[clenches his hand into a fist]
Ronald Quincy: and set it off. Your wife's gonna be opening your ketchup bottles the rest of your life.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Jpp is done. Not sure why the Giants would even give him any contract. You can be a one handed pass rusher lol. That lobster claw ain't gonna get it done. What a dumbass.

Lloyd Carr

Jpp is done. Not sure why the Giants would even give him any contract. You can be a one handed pass rusher lol. That lobster claw ain't gonna get it done. What a dumbass.

Why not? I don't know how many guys I've seen with those huge casts on their hands and they can still get the job done.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Broncos should just be throwing deep balls until Manning completes one. This offense isn't going anywhere until that happens.

I am enjoying the lulz at Reid's playcalling though. First and goal from 2. 3 straight passes behind the line of scrimmage. LAWD.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Holy shit, Kubiak's playcalling is fucking awful. Can't run the ball at all, but they continue to run on every play. And then do playaction. You can't do playaction if you can't run the ball. And the OL looks worse than they did last week. Fucking NFL coaching is the worst.

Lloyd Carr

Peyton isnt allowed to be Peyton anymore. If he cant be the field general, he is going to struggle.

His strengths are reading pre-play defenses and making adjustments. Kubiak doesnt want him doing that, so he is going to be forced to run plays which arent optimal for his skillset.

So many times this game Ive seen situations wher Peyton should have audibled or switched up the blocking in some fashion. Instead he is just running the stock calls. Part of me thinks he isnt managing the field like he used to out of spite with Kubiak handcuffing him.

PSUEagle

I think the biggest issue is that Peyton's always had shitty mechanics: now that his arm is falling off it's exacerbating that even more.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I tend to think right now that it's more a problem with the offense than with Peyton. Kubiak wants to run and set everything up from that. Well, the OL can't block zone at this point, so they're not going anywhere. If they start to throw to set up the run, they should have a lot more success.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Kubiak will make interceptions to marcus peters

So glad the saints only want high character guys like luke mccown, we take a 3rd tackle instead of the best cb

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Kubiak will make concessions: he's always been really good at adapting to his personnel.

He's already done it this game - Peyton in the shotgun. Doing pop passes to WRs on the edge. Chiefs are playing in the parking lot in the secondary right now. Like those pop passes - they're basically 5 free yards every time if the DBs play way off the WRs.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
This Broncos offense is so bad. They aren't doing anything well. There isn't a play that they can run and consistently get yards at this point.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
No clue why they don't go for 2 there. On the road, you've got all the momentum and over 50/50 odds to win on one play from the 2pt spot. Instead you go to overtime where you are less than 50/50 (due to being on the road). SMDH at the NFL.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
No clue why they don't go for 2 there. On the road, you've got all the momentum and over 50/50 to win on one play from the 2pt spot. Instead you go to overtime where you are less than 50/50 (due to being on the road). SMDH at the NFL.

Kubiak would have just run it into a wall anyway, so it's probably the right choice.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
So in the 2 minute offense when manning calls the plays they march down the field but when kubiak be calling the plays they sputter all night.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Haha hahaha

As much as I hate the majority of broncos fans, the worst boss I've ever had was a diehard Chiefs fan, and I'd love to taste his tears right now.

I feel bad for bruin though. Keep drinking, bud

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Denver didn't deserve that game in any way shape or form, but winning on the road in KC on a short week is still pretty damn impressive.

Sorry Bruin, KC is my second favorite team and I hate Peyton Manning so part of me was hoping for his noodle arm to throw a pick at the end. Instead Thomas just bailed him out of 3 wounded duck noodle throws by being large and in charge, lol.

bruin

Same shit, different season. 5 TO's. Really. 5 TO's at home. Two in the redzone and one before half that cost up a 7 point lead and one that cost you the game.

This is a franchise that drafted Todd fucking Blackledge over Kelly and Marino. Born losers.

No tears to eat. Just same ol same ol.

Andy really shit the bed on playcalling tonight. Knew that opening drive with 1st and goal and that 2 and you get nothing would come back to hurt. Alex Smith blows. Maclin or not, he just doesn't look downfield.

what can you do, man. what can you do.

this L will probably cost the Chiefs a playoff spot at the end of the year. Watch.

gonna go smoke now and hopefully run into Penny Lane.

Tailback U

Weird but memorable game.

The Broncos are going to be scary if they can get it together on offense.

I dont know who this kubiak kid thinks he is but he's gonna learn real quick that manning calls the fucking shots round hea.

Losing Julius Thomas and welker is also a huge blow. And that oline looks like absolute dog shit too.

I feel like Alex smith hasn't developed in 11 years. He was never really awful or really good, just consistently mediocre.

chiefs will be good. Their O just isn't good enough to turn the ball over and they need plays on special teams as well. But that D looks sick all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.