• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Offseason/Draft Thread

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Chip Kelly is going down the Spurrier path of trying to reunite the band in the NFL. Didnt work so well for Spurrier in Warshington, eventhough he had every Gator WR in the NFL. It was fun in Madden.

I hope Kelly wastes all his picks on Mariota too.

bruin

Hundley to Philly looking good.

Kelly unloading contracts.

Kendricks and Alonso at ILB. :shh:

PSUEagle

Really like this trade from the Eagles standpoint: unload an expensive running back (9 million cap hit) that has maybe two good years left tops for a really good young linebacker at a position of need.

Don't understand this trade from the Bills POV: RB is the most fungible position in football and they willingly take on a player who's best days are behind him for a quality cheap young player? Doesn't add up...

Good trade for the Eagles: only concern on their end is if Alonso can stay healthy.

MSUFanatic

Really like this trade from the Eagles standpoint: unload an expensive running back (9 million cap hit) that has maybe two good years left tops for a really good young linebacker at a position of need.

Don't understand this trade from the Bills POV: RB is the most fungible position in football and they willingly take on a player who's best days are behind him for a quality cheap young player? Doesn't add up...

Good trade for the Eagles: only concern on their end is if Alonso can stay healthy.

That's a pretty one sided view.

Think it probably works ok for both teams. Alonso could be a completely different player coming off the ACL. Not really sure. Think you more or less know what you get with LeSean. Sure he is a big cap hit, but you can't just say he is just another RB and I don't think you can say that McCoy's best days are behind him. He's only 26 and is one season removed from career yardage in 2013. The Bills have no RBs, Spiller experiment blows and FJax is really only a 3rd down back now at this point in his career.

If the Bills can restructure the deal I think their offense could be much better.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Bills are set on the inside with Brown and Bradham. Alonso was a luxury. This offense is going to rely heavily on the home run. Few better reliable HR hitters than Shady.

R2D2

McCoy, Herremans, T-Cole, Cary Williams, and Maclin could possibly leave...DeMeco Ryans also could get released. Eagles are gonna be a lot different next year every where almost.

Gooksta

York is the next Daniel Snyder.

The niners wont do anything for the rest of this decade because of dickhead Jed.
Dan Snyder is starting to learn.. he has hired an actual front office and letting them do things.. including the new gm this yr

Tailback U

Dan Snyder is starting to learn.. he has hired an actual front office and letting them do things.. including the new gm this yr

Yeah I'll believe it when I see it. He is an egomaniac who knows nothung about football that cares more about being the boss than winning games.

ZackMills

Have mercy

tumblr_lorkjrx46M1qbf1k3.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi

Yea this is a fleece and a half... Alonso was an absolutely dominant LB and McCoy looks like he might have 1-2 years left and costs a lot of money. Brilliant move.

doh

I hope the 49ers brass enjoys their next 5 years (likely more) wandering the desert: http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2015/0...baugh-has-been-removed-from-the-49ers-museum/

What a classless organization. Good lord.
I've been posting "Fuck Jed York" on here for a while for a reason... he and his mom are arguably the worst two owners in sports history short of Donald Sterling. They've absolutely fucked up the 49ers org beyond repair and every time they've gotten good the owners have royally screwed it up. Firing Mariucci to hire Dennis Erickson will probably be better than firing Harbaugh to hire Tomsula. Mike Singletary as a NFL HC too was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

Levi's blows. It's in a boring area far away from SF, there's nothing special about the stadium, I've been in the club levels and they're nice but the rest of the stadium is garbage. There's no home field advantage there because the way the stadium acoustics were set up/the fact that half of the stadium is just a giant club level. They just hood winked Santa Clara County to pay for it which will be hilarious when the Super Bowl comes and everyone just is in SF the entire time except for the game.

Tailback U

I've been posting "Fuck Jed York" on here for a while for a reason... he and his mom are arguably the worst two owners in sports history short of Donald Sterling. They've absolutely fucked up the 49ers org beyond repair and every time they've gotten good the owners have royally screwed it up. Firing Mariucci to hire Dennis Erickson will probably be better than firing Harbaugh to hire Tomsula. Mike Singletary as a NFL HC too was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

Levi's blows. It's in a boring area far away from SF, there's nothing special about the stadium, I've been in the club levels and they're nice but the rest of the stadium is garbage. There's no home field advantage there because the way the stadium acoustics were set up/the fact that half of the stadium is just a giant club level. They just hood winked Santa Clara County to pay for it which will be hilarious when the Super Bowl comes and everyone just is in SF the entire time except for the game.

Yeah Levis sucks. My dad had season tix this year and I went to the first game against the Bears and didn't want to go to any other. The tix are too expensive, the acoustics stink like you said, the parking was a complete cluster fuck, and half the stadium doesn't want to come back after halftime because the sun is just beating on you if you're on that side.

Alonso is 100% healthy, right now at least. I've known him for a while and he comes back home in the offseason and he's been training on and off at my gym and the guy works out for like 4-6 hours a day. Really hoping he can stay healthy because he was amazing as a rookie.

R2D2

Eagles have a shit ton of cap space now too. Most people are flipping out 'cause they think Chip is gonna trade for Mariota. Nah, b.

dirt

Trolltalitarian
and this is why we can't have nice things. fan bases gon trog hard.

haha, I don't know anyone who hates harbaugh more than york. Just me.

On the stadium, it sounds like the organization is in huge trouble. I blame Gavin Newsome mostly for that. Niner fans are glad they aren't in the Raider's stadium situation. That team is all but gone.

Levi's is in trouble though. Best case scenario is they have enough talent to pound the rock for a couple years finish 8-8, 9-7ish... bide time until a real coach comes along and keep drafting BPA. I believe the organization is a couple draft picks and FA splash away from dong what NE did. They lost to CIN for crying out loud. Window getting smaller, but team is still very competitive. Maybe FA pickup on CB or RB? Likely to draft WR, NT, CB, QB

DanishDonut0

Don't even get me started on the stadium. Such a steaming pile of shit.

@Tailback U you know Kiko? Dude is dumb as rocks. Nice guy tho, put still surprised at how well he's played.

haha, I don't know anyone who hates harbaugh more than york. Just me.

On the stadium, it sounds like the organization is in huge trouble. I blame Gavin Newsome mostly for that.

For? Trying to keep the team in SF?

On another topic, I really want to see this Jarryd Hayne guy play.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong

To your credit, you have been posting that. But you post a lot of stuff like that, so it's hard to figure out when you're actually right or not :trollface:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That alonso interview from the rose bowl a few years ago is hilarious. It's almost "I got that wood" level

Brick

That alonso interview from the rose bowl a few years ago is hilarious. It's almost "I got that wood" level

5:50

man, feels so good in retrospect to beat that fucking hollow brand bot russell wilson. i liked him at the time.

Brick

the thing that kills me is these franchises are so caught up in that this is a COMPLICATED BIDNESS. they fap to that shit. NINERS WAY.

you should do everything you can to retain a guy like harbaugh.

dirt

Trolltalitarian
Letting the stadium leave SF... the Bayview thing was never going anywhere. Willy Brown got a stadium done. Newsome didn't.

Don't even get me started on the stadium. Such a steaming pile of shit.

@Tailback U you know Kiko? Dude is dumb as rocks. Nice guy tho, put still surprised at how well he's played.

For? Trying to keep the team in SF?

On another topic, I really want to see this Jarryd Hayne guy play.

Tailback U

He's the son of Cuban parents and was born in puerto Rico, Spanish is his first language. He comes across as slow but he's really soft spoken and shy..watch some of his Spanish interviews on YouTube and it will change your perception of him.

He comes from a very humble and well respected family. His parents fled from Cuba and now their son is in the NFL. Funny thing is that soccer is still his favorite sport and he shies away from the spotlight and doesn't like to talk about football...every time anybody wants to talk about football he quiets down and wants to change the subject.

doh

Letting the stadium leave SF... the Bayview thing was never going anywhere. Willy Brown got a stadium done. Newsome didn't.
Yeah it really was Newsome's fault and somewhat the York's. I just don't get why they didn't tear down Candlestick and rebuild on the same site. It's the only place in SF you could've gotten that much parking and not paid over $2b. The weather sucked but it's just 10 games a year and not many people care about weather for a football game. The dumb part too is they wanted to attach a mall at first then housing units and all of this other stuff to the stadium. That rarely (if ever) happens.

Newsome was too concerned with running for president in 2020/2024 to give a damn about the stadium but he should be known as the person who lost the 49ers.