• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

123rd Annual Winter Meetings in BERLIN, GERMANY!!!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
2060-2061 ANNUAL WINTER MEETINGS

The WBL Winter Meeting Committee would like to invite GM-Owner-Managers and their family and friends to the 122nd annual WBL Winter Meetings in Berlin, Germany! The wall has finally been town down and Funk is a free man, fulfilling the most popular hashtag in WBL history #FREEFUNK. So grab a friend GM and come send @Rutgers Mike off in style!

Viewpoints-of-Berlin.jpg

Berlin is a bon vivant, passionately feasting on the smorgasbord of life, never taking things – or itself – too seriously. This city is nothing short of addictive! Enjoy its iconic sights, its vast swathes of green, its sky bars and chic restaurants, but come to love its gritty sides even more. There's nothing static about Berlin: it's unpredictable, unpretentious and irresistible. And it loves you back – if you let it!

berlin.jpg

Hip, energetic Berlin has grabbed the world’s attention with its exuberant urban life and vibrant arts scene. Gone are the days of drab Cold War Germany and a city divided by the Wall -- that's on the Texas border now.

borderwall.jpg

In this cosmopolitan and affordable capital, neighborhoods like Mitte, Friedrichshain, Prenzlauer Berg, and Kreuzberg bustle with restaurants, cafés, and nightlife. Museums and sights such as the Pergamon on Museum Island, the Brandenburg Gate, and the Jewish Museum provide a window into Berlin’s rich history. Today the stitched-together heart of Germany beats fast.

player_8215.png

A joint collaboration between the Winter Committee Meeting and the WBL Commissioner's Office, the Worldtopia League Baseball and their affiliated parties will gather at the 122nd annual meetings for a week filled with seminars and league and organizational meetings.

For six event-packed days, the host hotel will bring together front office personnel, trade show exhibitors and job seekers, all under one roof. Throughout the week, a number of notable events fill the agenda, including the Baseball Trade Show; the WBL Job Fair, presented by the ULG; the Banquet; the Bob Freitas Business Seminar & Workshop Series; the Awards Luncheon; and the Gala. This year, the Workshop Series will feature several interesting breakout sessions such as

Donating Championships to Deplorables
featuring Frank Thomas and Qualandro

League Backups 1O1: My Figs is Back and Os Gonna Be In Trouble
hey now, hey now, featuring Cornhole

Speed Doesn't Matter: Why building a team of 80/80 SEC Speedsters will make you the UConn of the SL
featuring @bruin

Curt Floodgates Open
featuring Mike Funk

The Fat Report
featuring Ramon Ayala

And ESPSim Presents
30 for 30: Signing with Team Hachiko. The Rise and Fall of Tony Gin&Juice

A bold challenge, a fearless experiment and ultimately, a spectacular failure. If sim baseball were put to terrible music, the song would be about @Tony Gin&Juice. Ever since he shocked the world by winning two WBL Shampships, the bald bomber from a boring midwest tundra has been one of the least popular figures in a sim sport that typically minds its manners.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Have extra OF and could probably trade a SP as well.

Looking for: gr8 RP, prospects

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
lmao, fuck me....landeiro now at a potential of 50 contact

and cees jans is dead basically. As well as luis villanueva.

ou fleeced the shit out of me on that trade

Anyone got a bad one year deal they're looking to move? I have $60M to spend this year and don't want to waste it on IFAs. Will trade one of my bad 2063 contracts for your bad 2062 contracts.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
[xtable=cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|665x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top|555x@}González Files For Bankruptcy
Tuesday, January 17th, 2062
Kabul center fielder, Manny González, filed for bankruptcy this morning in a Kabul court. According to the Chapter 7 filing, Mr. González's restaurant chain lost $5.5 million last year. Among his assets, the center fielder listed over 2 million in Rolex watches.

Manny has been quoted as saying, "What can I tell you? Those timepieces are the epitome of class. I can't say anything about my financial situation. Go through my lawyer."{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Wolfman21

[xtable=cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|665x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top|555x@}González Files For Bankruptcy
Tuesday, January 17th, 2062
Kabul center fielder, Manny González, filed for bankruptcy this morning in a Kabul court. According to the Chapter 7 filing, Mr. González's restaurant chain lost $5.5 million last year. Among his assets, the center fielder listed over 2 million in Rolex watches.

Manny has been quoted as saying, "What can I tell you? Those timepieces are the epitome of class. I can't say anything about my financial situation. Go through my lawyer."{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Gjge ootp...writing an article about a guy losing millions when he never even played in the minors

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
A good thing for the rest of the league, honestly, because the riggers landed about $250M worth of awesome looking IFAs and it probably would have made the DECADES OF (regular season) DOMINANCE a little too powerful. Instead it was $250M for 2 BUMS who combined to hit .250 OPS as I was ousted from the playoffs by eventual CHAMPION UK!

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
idk why that irks you guys, it just means he was one less position for a prospect.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah it's a TO. I could prob send the difference, but I'm sure you want to do something else with that money.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
If he's still around towards the end of the offseason and I haven't done anything else I might inquire, but yeah. It'd have to be a good chunk of cash or an otherwise unhibitive price