• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

123rd Annual Winter Meetings in BERLIN, GERMANY!!!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Sorry Wooly, but the bill always comes due

zu3x4p.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Tony trying to break my record of spending the most on a single DH slot, but I still don't see him at that $40M/year mark yet! But I have faith that GolfMind will be a DH by 2067, and Tony will have $42M on the books for the DH position. If Golf Mind is still a not even a corner outfielder at that point, then there's always the hope that Tony can extend him until 2071 for even more money! He could put the DH position spending record OUT OF REACH!

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Elite RP/SP... probably could use an upgrade at SS or 3B as well.

Would like to move SP Astorias, OF Phug too.

Lloyd Carr

I think I might have to put Buffalo up for sale.

I just can't will myself to export anymore. It takes too much time and effort anymore. My computer is so slow, my entire 5 minutes a day (plus an extra 10 to go with it) is taken up just by downloading the new file. By the time it finishes downloading, Ive lost interest.

MSUFanatic

Should I try and build a new game to get used to the metrics and game intricacies? How does one start to learn about this before I'm thrown into the fire? Also, I am I still in line to join up with you guys and give my 10 minutes a day?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Should I try and build a new game to get used to the metrics and game intricacies? How does one start to learn about this before I'm thrown into the fire? Also, I am I still in line to join up with you guys and give my 10 minutes a day?
I would definitely start a Quick Start game to get used to the menus and stuff. It is pretty straight forward, but some stuff can be hard to find.

You are in line. It sounds like @Lloyd Carr has lost interest, but he is a long time owner so he should probably sleep on it. @bruin228 also can't get the game to work, so he may want out at this point. We are in the offseason, so it wouldn't be a terrible time to transition a team.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Does anyone want Gold Mind? I just extended him on a fair contract but I need prospects to fulfill my prospect addiction.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I could probably work something out for Golf Mind in order to fulfill my overpaying DH destiny...

On a related note, anyone want cold hard cash while you are engaging in the IFA dream hunt? $10M for a 1st!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I could probably work something out for Golf Mind in order to fulfill my overpaying DH destiny...

On a related note, anyone want cold hard cash while you are engaging in the IFA dream hunt? $10M for a 1st!
I'll do 5M for my second, and I'm not just saying that because I otherwise couldn't draft my second rounder!

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

I'll give you a 3rd for $5M. Post it up.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I talked with my owner and unfortunately he told me that quitting was against the rules.

guess corch lloyd has another year in him afterall

The whole purpose of the story I told was mainly to inspire you to reach your goals. Stop walking through life as if you are blind, you should reach for your goal cause I'm reaching for mine, and I'm from the-the-the-the-Bridge, Queensbridge, the-the-the-the Bridge.

MSUFanatic

I would definitely start a Quick Start game to get used to the menus and stuff. It is pretty straight forward, but some stuff can be hard to find.

You are in line. It sounds like @Lloyd Carr has lost interest, but he is a long time owner so he should probably sleep on it. @bruin228 also can't get the game to work, so he may want out at this point. We are in the offseason, so it wouldn't be a terrible time to transition a team.

Awesome will definitely look into it. Pretty pumped.