• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

123rd Annual Winter Meetings in BERLIN, GERMANY!!!

Wolfman21

yay, signed Clotilde Baleia. I was missing some stud pitching prospects with Villanueva and Jans being dead. With drafting Lousa and signing Baleia....i basically got what i was expecting!

Wolfman21

Actually a decent price. I got out because I wasn't sure after I flopped with Kachin, but that's pretty good value for him

If he hits his OSA ratings, look out. My scout doesn't like him quite as much but still sees him as a #3 type starter with 3 60+ pitches, 60 stamina and 80 hold runners. Getting him and Lousa this offseason is exactly what my pitching farm needed

Wolfman21

How many of these low 20's regular free agents end up working out though? I feel like alot of them kinda fizzle out...tarantula being an exception...he was pretty good for a while

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Really not that many, which is why I was hesitant. Kachin basically flopped though he did a better on Miami which was a real team. van Aaken was also absurdly good, he had two 70s iirc and the rest above 50 so he was failproof as a bat at least. He was 26? when he signed, so he was fully developed and others haven't been, so it depends

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
How many of these low 20's regular free agents end up working out though? I feel like alot of them kinda fizzle out...tarantula being an exception...he was pretty good for a while
Most aren't that young. We had a young crop of non-am IFA this year.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

I've got two on my roster that have worked out well when not injured. Neither are GOATS, but they are solid starters. Echevarria and Claessens, signed them both because they got DAT EYE which is pretty important for success in my park. Ramon had a sweet combo of .227 AVG and .335 OBP last season, lol. Definitely a better rate of success than IFA has been, IMO.

osick87

Community Liaison
If you take Roberge.

Done deal.

CMm9Fut.gif

Wolfman21

If OU is selling someone off his 25 man, subtract 10 points from every rating for actual rating next season.

Not entirely true. I got ruiz from him in the first big trade i ever did and he was good for me for multiple seasons after.

Usually though, youre right. See landeiro and jans

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Razor worked out pretty well. You'll think you know bout OU trades, but you don't.

Wolfman21

I was making good fun really. As hard as he killed me in the last trade, itll make me rethink future trades with him like 4 times