• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. D

2015 NFL Thread

Fun game lol, good luck against Arizona! Can't even be mad cuz I enjoy Newton's antics more than I should
  2. D

2015 NFL Thread

ain't even blinking anymore at the seahawks sucking now
  3. D

2015 NFL Thread

pretty dumb hit too, lockette had a guy on his hip already so it wasn't like he was going to make a play, plus it was fair caught. Wouldn't call it a dirty hit though, just really hard and at the head/neck area and overall unnecessary. but damn are the fox announcers/pereira fucking shills...
  4. D

Pac-12 Thread

washington returns like everything on defense next year, too, so thats pretty exciting. Browning im mixed on, you can tell he's not a fucking idiot like most quarterbacks inevitably are, but he also throws a lot of insane balls that make you wonder if he's legally blind. has way too much...
  5. D

Pac-12 Thread

how in the world is arizona so bad on defense? shit, how are they so bad on offense. No really, is it because of injuries? I can't imagine scooby right or whatever the fuck that dinosaur or dog or whatever he is could make that much of a difference, because they got taken to the woodshed by a...
  6. D

Week 9 presented by Buffalo Wild Wings

T'was a pretty good night, I hope Beardown isn't close to any sharp objects for the remainder of the evening/week plus a fun coug-it is always good too
  7. D

2015 NFL Thread

amen doe, great win I just thought that bit about "justice" was hilarious hahaha
  8. D

2015 NFL Thread

Justice? For what? lolol. Carolina has been Seattle's bitch the last few years regardless of this outcome haha
  9. D

2015 NFL Thread

What are some good defenses to try?
  10. D

2015 NFL Thread

lmao Seattle's offense is a dumpster fire (defense is just as bad). This is what happens when you budget your O-Line with a bunch of undrafted/converted D-Line. Oh well it was a fun couple of years, watch Carroll jump back to USC hahahaha
  11. D

Week 7

lmao probably round the same time Willingham left, sheeeet I have this theory every coach since neuheisel is really just ty willingham in disguise, and he never really left
  12. D

Week 7

really doe probably the worst run offense in the conference, shit makes no sense. fucking multiple offenses and weird ass personnel packaging, that last drive down two touchdowns was incredible to watch. they needed two scores with 9ish minutes left, so what do they do? they take almost 6...
  13. D

Week 7

lmao Washington is so bad on offense, like putrid awful. OC gon get fiiiired
  14. D

Sarknado II - USC Trojans 2015 season.

Better than getting left behind in an airport parking lot lmao
  15. D

Sarknado II - USC Trojans 2015 season.

i hear alabama has a really good offensive coordinator that SC should try out
  16. D

Week 6 2015

thursday football is like drunk sex with that one fat girl that's at every party, i mean it's sex so you're still glad it happened and it counts, but you're still sort of ashamed of it all and want to be doing someone else
  17. D

Week 6 2015

lmao lemme take it one step further and predict how this season is gonna go: You see he'll sprinkle in some genuine great performances and ur gonna be like "ahh sheet, maybe this is when he's gonna get it!" then he'll follow it up with like 3 straight:Poo: losses before he scrambles a couple...
  18. D

Week 6 2015

I should have elaborated, since Carroll took over I think USC recruits itself essentially, you just need a coach that isn't a total wet noodle, sark and kiffen could/can both recruit obviously well enough to pull in top 5 caliber classes every year, but I guess the question is do you think they...
  19. D

Week 6 2015

You know you fucked up a hiring process when the school you got the coach from were glad he was gone (although the local University place bars def weren't). Sark can recruit, yeah, but at USC even a wet limpdick like Kiffen could pull in guys that's just a part of being USC.
  20. D

Week 6 2015

seven-win-sark is at it again, you can change the team but that motherfucker is like voldemort, just keeps coming back