• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borman

Yes. Just turned this game on, had it been a clusterfuck the whole game?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

bruin

hey guys, so the Chiefs found a new way to step on their dick today.

On a possible GW drive inside Minnesota's 40 with about 3:30 left, left tackle Donald Stephenson caused a fumble on RB Charcandrick West's first down run. Vikings recovered. Yes, an own player caused a teammate to fumble.

Like, the Chiefs were having their best drive of the game, getting Kelce the ball, possible GW drive to maybe, just maybe turn their soulless season, but no. A LT punches out the ball out on a backup RB from Abilene Christian.

I mean, there's 20 other reasons the Chiefs lost today. Maybe it was the 52 total yards of offense in the first half. But those other inept reasons aren't as satisfying as to smelling your girls undies the day after she gets off the rag.

Other than watching the Rookies grow (Peters, Morse, O'Shaughnessy) this season is over. Has been over. It ended week 2 on a Thursday night when this franchise wilted once again to Denver. Should have put all the monies when I was in Vegas on this team to finish with under 5 wins.

The saddest thing to happen to this franchise in the last 20 years isn't Derrick Thomas' tragic death. It's the Hunt Family staying on board. While Clark Hunt continues to get on his private jet back home to Dallas, Texas. This franchise is such a fucking loser.

I feel like a Nebraska fan.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Texans already did that shit. Right tackle forced a fumble on a running play and Atlanta took it for a td

Dexil

lmao Seattle's offense is a dumpster fire (defense is just as bad). This is what happens when you budget your O-Line with a bunch of undrafted/converted D-Line.

Oh well it was a fun couple of years, watch Carroll jump back to USC hahahaha

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Suck my balls Seahawks. Amazing what happened when Shula opens up the playbook.

This one is extra sweet, like the Patriots Monday night win a couple of years ago. Justice.

Borman

Only the packers manage to win that. Defense stopped the run though. Lol

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Fucking rivers man. That last sequence of plays from the goal line was turrible. That was some high school shit. First he missed woodhead wide open then on 4th he waits for him to come open instead of anticipating the throw. He played a great game but damn man.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
So Pac-Man actually called a td that buffalo scored by scrambling around "cheesy" in an interview, hahaha

Also a bunch of players were walking around naked in it

Dexil

Suck my balls Seahawks. Amazing what happened when Shula opens up the playbook.

This one is extra sweet, like the Patriots Monday night win a couple of years ago. Justice.
Justice? For what? lolol. Carolina has been Seattle's bitch the last few years regardless of this outcome haha

bruin

So Pac-Man actually called a td that buffalo scored by scrambling around "cheesy" in an interview, hahaha

Also a bunch of players were walking around naked in it

yeah, saw that interview on NFL Network. A lot of man bunz.

Brick

Today is a good day. Just turned off DVR'd show and that's the only NFL play I've seen all day.

Brick

Colts coach is gon get fired and then hired by some retard AD at Nebraska or Tennessee. He corched Andrew Luck.

Bucksin04

epicfail.0.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Best part about that gif is that the Patriots actually seem to be fairly confused, but the play design is so terrible it doesn't matter.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
That play is never going to work, either. Even with 7 guys on the line of scrimmage. Unless you think an NFL team is going to be stupid enough not to have a man on each person on a punt play. And we're not talking about the Jags here, either. It's the Patriots.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
That play is never going to work, either. Even with 7 guys on the line of scrimmage. Unless you think an NFL team is going to be stupid enough not to have a man on each person on a punt play. And we're not talking about the Jags here, either. It's the Patriots.
Literally their plan was try to make New England run people onto the field....
“The whole idea there was, on a fourth-and-3 or less, shift to an alignment where you either catch them misaligned, they try to sub some people in, catch them with 12 men on the field,” Pagano said.

Lightningwar

Administrator
That play could maybe work if they didnt go under center and had somebody to catch behind the wall of blockers. But in the NFL that is a tall order to accomplish. Going under center guaranteed a failure. What a clusterfuck.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Denver the worst 6 - 0 team in history, but that defense still gives a man hope! The realist in me think they'll be lucky to go .500 for the rest of the season, which would put them at 11-5 entering the playoffs (I'm actually going to predict 10-6), where they'll promptly get killed by the wildcard team.

If this team had Tim Tebow they'd be a championship contender, and I'm not even fucking with you. The simple ability to not turn the ball over is ALL Denver needs for success, but Manning is fucking that up now. Manning has thrown so many picks (lots of them pick 6s) and the defense is bailing them out by scoring even MORE, lol.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Denver the worst 6 - 0 team in history, but that defense still gives a man hope! The realist in me think they'll be lucky to go .500 for the rest of the season, which would put them at 11-5 entering the playoffs (I'm actually going to predict 10-6), where they'll promptly get killed by the wildcard team.

If this team had Tim Tebow they'd be a championship contender, and I'm not even fucking with you. The simple ability to not turn the ball over is ALL Denver needs for success, but Manning is fucking that up now. Manning has thrown so many picks (lots of them pick 6s) and the defense is bailing them out by scoring even MORE, lol.
Denver has definitely usurped the Panthers as worst undefeated team remaining. That game was complete fuckshit, and had all the symptoms of one of those derpy NFL ties. That defense can't bail them out forever. Don't they play the Packers after the bye? Doesn't look good

NML

This is the absolute greatest thing I've ever seen.

Did they not test it out in practice? Did it work? Does the entire scout team defense have downs?

Why did they not check to a quick throw and hope it works. At least there's a chance with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.