• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Pack won the second toss. Second toss probably never should have happened, the ref got cucked into making another toss.

Really good game though, to bad the NFL's overtime rules turned the overtime into a wet fart. Each team should get a possesion

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
They said after the game that the Cardinals won both tosses. Rodgers was angry because he didn't get to change his call between flips.

I also saw that there is nothing in the rule book that says the coin has to flip in order to count. So the Packers probably shouldn't have gotten a second chance anyway.

So whatever. Complaining about the randomness that is a coin toss seems to miss the point of a random coin toss.

The right complaint is that NFL overtime rules are dumb.

Just play until the losing team ends a drive while still losing.

fonzilla

Awesome game.. I hope to Shiva, Jehovah,Buddha,Satan, Odin and Zeus we don't have to see the Pats in another fucking Super Bowl.

Wolfman21

They will get either Denver with a busted ass Peyton Manning who has always been brady's bitch.

Or Pittsburgh with big Bens busted shoulder, no deangelo and possibly no antonio. I'd say the possibilities are high

bruin

hell of a run.

some golden missed opportunities that the Chiefs will be kicking themselves all offseason, but what can you do.

Would have loved a healthy Houston, Maclin and Ware. NE's injured guys were a go. KC's a no. That's the difference.

Young team. Chiefs will be back.

Last edited:

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
This must be how Denver felt in the Superb Owl. Everything that could go have gone wrong to start, went wrong.

MSUFanatic

Playoffs, aside from last nights game, have been complete turd fest as far as football is concerned including Cincy v. Pitt. Although at least that was entertaining from a WWE stand point.

Although watching the dismantling of Seattle is pretty great too. Hopefully Cam is dishing out about 15 footballs today.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Smith got no one to throw to. Clock management at the end was atrocious. Never count out Touchdown Tom©
Yeah I thought Smith was pretty damn good. He made some great runs and had tons of drops. I understand it's cool to say "he's a check down QB" and sucks but if you actually watched the game yesterday he almost willed the Chiefs to win.

LOL at the first team who names mike shula HC CC @Brick

bruin

Yeah I thought Smith was pretty damn good. He made some great runs and had tons of drops. I understand it's cool to say "he's a check down QB" and sucks but if you actually watched the game yesterday he almost willed the Chiefs to win.

LOL at the first team who names mike shula HC CC @Brick
Maclin was a shell and NE took Kelce out of the game. Other options were a banged up Albert Wilson and Jason Avant. Yesterday's L was not at all on Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.