• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 9 presented by Buffalo Wild Wings

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Why in the fuck is ESPN showing this interview instead of the actual football game they're supposed to be showing?

Lightningwar

Administrator
Seriosuly MN, that was horrible coaching. That seals the deal. New coaching staff next year. Michigan should not have won that game.

Soonerfan09

I really hate to see a team that was so well coached for the entire game......until the last 19 seconds....lose like that.
#ClockManagementMatters

Wolfman21

kickoff return with 8 laterals apparently. Clip was called giving duke the win, but the play was reviewed, the clip was ruled a legal block and the touchdown stood. Miami wins

mcnoles

LOL. ACC refs.

CSsbM5mUwAEpTR2.jpg

Carolina Blue

Miami committed 23 penalties for 194 yards and won on eight laterals during a kickoff return. Ladies and gentlemen, I present your #goacc moment of the year.

Reactions: Wuf

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Miami committed 23 penalties for 194 yards and won on eight laterals during a kickoff return. Ladies and gentlemen, I present your #goacc moment of the year.
This is why State's mediocrity pisses me off. It literally would take just a tiny bit of consistency to be a contender. This league is shit