• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8 presented by Dollar Shave Club

mcnoles

louisvillepiesman.0.gif

Wolfman21

Good thing State cashed in on some missed tackles in the first quarter or this would be another nail biter. This team just isn't any good and I can't really put my finger on it. Too much talent on this offense for it to sputter the way it does

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
More like it.

I like Rhoads, he's a good guy that cares about the school and the players, but damn. Things are bad in Ames. Probably shouldn't have canned McCarney.

They're playing Baylor really tight right now, doe. Shutting them out in the second half.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
NOT SO FAST DAMNIT.

Baylor was up 35-0 halfway in the 2nd. The game was never even close. Baylor kind of shut it down/couldn't get out of their own way. Weather had a lot to do with it. It sucks down here right now getting the hurricane tip passing through.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, it was 35-0 and then Baylor shit their pants and gave ISU a million opportunies to come back. If ISU didn't suck shit on offense, they probably could've tied it.

Bdub

Good move letting Bama score. Now Tennessee can drive the field and somehow manage to beat themselves.