• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2046 WBL Draft Thread (6 HOUR LIMIT)

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
@Bdub why didn't you set a 2 man list :emo:

For all your shampships and league ruining, you still draft like an amateur. Would Theo Epstein create a draft list as to not inconvenience GMs without day jobs? Hell naw b, he would go to that war room with the big board.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
For all your shampships and league ruining, you still draft like an amateur. Would Theo Epstein create a draft list as to not inconvenience GMs without day jobs? Hell naw b, he would go to that war room with the big board.

I'm not theo epstein. I'm George Steinbrenner.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Apparently my one export last season didn't catch me signing my draft picks :laughing:. Is there some reason I only get comp picks for rounds one and two instead of the top 4 rounds like MLB?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Apparently my one export last season didn't catch me signing my draft picks :laughing:. Is there some reason I only get comp picks for rounds one and two instead of the top 4 rounds like MLB?

We only give them for rounds 1 and 2 and not 3 and 4

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
We do get 3rd round doe

We don't actually, it tells you that you do but it is only first and second. Well that's how it was. 3rd round has like 22 picks so it has to have some. I don't care what it does nothing is getting changed right now.

Don't care if you're mad, deal with it. Already saved the draft from imploding once we are done fixing things for a day or two

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
MLB isn't first four rounds. It's first three.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Wolfman traded up, he's going to post it when he logs on. Please PM when im straight to draft with my other first.