• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

WG's Vidyas

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Man nobody pays attention anymore, I have zero depth unless you count manny lopez (who nobody wants) and Dzzet. Those are my two depth guys for the field. I lose more than 1 field player and I'm reaching into AAA which yields a bunch of manure. Pitching is even worse.

I know it sounds like I'm just ho humming but you fools are loco with your Dam praise.
It's all based on your history. If you trade guys, then yeah you could slip, but I don't see you being so bad you don't contend. The thing is, like Wendell said, you could be average at half your positions and still be solid.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It's all based on your history. If you trade guys, then yeah you could slip, but I don't see you being so bad you don't contend. The thing is, like Wendell said, you could be average at half your positions and still be solid.

If I traded two guys for picks I'd be 3rd or 4th if I stay completely healthy. I think I'm a few injuries away from being an 80 win team. Just take a gander at AAA and see who would replace hurt SP. Birk and Garcia aren't ready so they aren't coming up. Bats are just as bad due to Ovadilla not coming up yet. No infield help either.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Got to the part about Madison pitchers hitting .750 in playoff series, reminded me of Big Game Stan who hit bombs every start. I think his name was Stan

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Plus, everyone else in the north is basically in the same boat. I don't have any depth either. Doh never has depth. Yankee probably had the deepest team.

Lloyd Carr

Plus, everyone else in the north is basically in the same boat. I don't have any depth either. Doh never has depth. Yankee probably had the deepest team.

Which comes back to your comment on the video. Whoever stays the most healthy is probably going to have the best shot at making it through in the North.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Got to the part about Madison pitchers hitting .750 in playoff series, reminded me of Big Game Stan who hit bombs every start. I think his name was Stan
Big Game Stan Perry. He was a good SP, but in the plyoffs he'd throw 7 shutout innings and hit a HR. Maldonado would do the same.

Schauwn

I kept most of my games close, except for a 15-0 blow out. I had no hopes for this year regardless...I'm just hoping guys performs so I can sell high on them.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I kept most of my games close, except for a 15-0 blow out. I had no hopes for this year regardless...I'm just hoping guys performs so I can sell high on them.

You're just going to be in churn and burn mode the next 3-4 years until you have a good base in your system.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
This is Buffalo.

If I suffer an injury, I'm boned.
I think most teams are like this. With this many teams trying to win, the talent is dispersed pretty good. It also means harder to get talent trade wise. It seemed like some years in the UBL there were years you could get a 3-4 WAR player rather easily. Now it's a lot harder because people aren't willing to trade those guys.

Probably some value in tanking right now which is why I suspect @Gooksta is doing it.

Also yeah @Schauwn I'd just sign FAs and then trade them for anything for 2-3 years if I were year. Guys like Fahd, Stuut could net you some nice returns.

Schauwn

Well I've already announced that somewhere else, but everyone on my team is up for trades. I have no attachments to any of the guys on my WBL roster.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yea time gets to you. We went past 90 minutes and thats with dawg remembering to speed us up. Couldve easily been two hours

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Want doh on the mic. He doesnt have to ramble, he can just read his novel in the thread. It was tldr but it is tlwl

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Next time he offers less money for a FA and doesnt understand why they sign with someone else

Gooksta

Good video.. i wanted a first+ for felitti.. no one was yet willing to there.. i didnt inquire enough with figs though. I had the impression he only wanted to give up players and no one really interested me enough to do that with figs.. but later found out he might of.. so?!?

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Good video.. i wanted a first+ for felitti.. no one was yet willing to there.. i didnt inquire enough with figs though. I had the impression he only wanted to give up players and no one really interested me enough to do that with figs.. but later found out he might of.. so?!?

After we closed the deal for Felitti, I saw Kidwell. Love dat Kidwell. Lawd your farm builds pitching talent like nobody's business.

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
Yeah.. my last scout just seemed to find a ton of em.. that 19 yr old Rivera might be the best the bunch. In A ball.

P Jorge Rivera . A lefty too. Awesome.. just noticed that

Lawd lawd lawd. Your scout was hooked up with the Colombia pitching cartel.

My scout Mauro Ortiz kept bringing me these broke ass snotnoses from the orphanage. He had a kind heart.