• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup G (USA USA USA USA)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I hope Muller breaks the record this world cup ahead of Klose. He's only got 7 more to go, and if he scored 3 against Portugal, prepare ur anuses

Still don't know how to pronounce Kuyt. I say K-ow-t

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Makes sense, and was expected, Essien is kinda washed up and I think Waris or someone has been playing better than Prince.

chibob

I hope Muller breaks the record this world cup ahead of Klose. He's only got 7 more to go, and if he scored 3 against Portugal, prepare ur anuses

Still don't know how to pronounce Kuyt. I say K-ow-t

You pronounce it like you would a derogatory word for a Son of Abraham.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
No yea ok yet, but got this
SickMiniatureIrishredandwhitesetter.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Well that was fun. A win against Ghana would definitely put us in the driver's seat to get through.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Nothing is a given until after the second game at least. Any time Ronaldo is on the field anything can happen. And we need to not blow it against Ghana which is still very much possible. Our chances did increase a bit though.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I think it is pretty much a sure thing Ima lose my money. NML, PM me with your paypal. I have to run an errand today about 4:30 and won't be able to watch the game live, so I don't want to be accused of ducking out. I'll transfer the money before the start of the game since the US got this locked up already.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
He's their best defender, but the onus is still on Altidore or whoever to score regardless. Alves and Almeida (who will go to the left in Coentrao is out as well) looked terrible, Pereira gave up a penalty. But it's difficult to say how much of that is them sucking (probably true with Alves) and how much of it was just playing against Germany.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
:laughing: Well I'm going to avoid this thread/Utopia/Facebook until I finish the game on DVR, so don't think I'm ducking you if we win!

purple112

Go Berzerk
I swear to God, if Utopia crashes during the game a la BCS shampship..........
About the Magi of Mitakihara

This is the story of a university born out of a wish, and a team that turned the university into one of the most respected and most prestigious institutions in all of Canada and the world. This is story of the Mitakihara University Magi.

This is a crossover between a dynasty in EA Sports College Football (formerly known as EA Sports NCAA Football) and one of the most famous anime in recent memory, Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Quarters were at 15 minutes until the SEC Championship Game, in which all games will consist of five-minute quarters, All-American co-op mode since I have an anonymous user playing with me on this. After the SEC title game, quarters were set back to 15 minutes. I am using coach mode, the other person simming with me is using regular controls. Advisory: since this is one of pure comedy, there will be plenty of queso to go around; I simply forgot to bring the wine for it. For more information on the series in question that inspired this dynasty, visit this site.

Double advisory: there are some adult scenes in this dynasty. You will realize it when you read it.

This dynasty will go 60 seasons before concluding. This team replaced Hawaii until the 2030 season, when they replaced San Jose State.

mitakiharaua.jpg

Mitakihara University is a 4-year liberal arts university located in Mitakihara Town, British Columbia, a model city patterned after its sister city in Japan which shares the same namesake. A part of Canada's newest metropolis in the making, Mitakihara U was founded by president Madoka Kaname with five goals in mind:

1. To provide a comprehensive liberal arts education built on the principles of hope, humanity, determination, commitment, dedication and self-improvement.

2. To develop leaders that will help shape the lives of the people of British Columbia, Canada and the world.
3. To foster a spirit of community by encouraging its students to partake in activities that reach out to cities, towns, and villages near and abroad.
4. To promote a tolerance and respect for different cultures, beliefs and orientations.
5. To constructively challenge and enlighten young men and women, thus enabling them to reach their maximum potential as citizens of a global society.

locatiponofu.jpg

Location of the University

The colors of Mitakihara University are Mitakihara Rose (dark pink), Madoka Pink (light pink) and Kyubey White (white). They are the first university to utilize such a color scheme into their athletic programs, and were voted by the Associate Students as the colors overwhelmingly (87.7%).

The men's teams are known as the Magi, while the women's teams are the Puella Magi. 42 teams compete for Mitakihara. The West Coast Conference houses a number of these teams, with men's soccer competing in the MPSF, the football team competing in the Mountain West as an auxiliary member, and the remainder of the teams competing as independents.

List of Sports:

• Baseball (men only)
  • Basketball (men and women)
  • Cross-Country (men and women)
  • Fencing (men and women)
  • Field Hockey (women only)
  • Football (men only)
  • Golf (men and women)
  • Handball (men and women)
  • Ice hockey (men and women)
  • Lacrosse (men and women)
  • Rowing (men and women)
  • Sailing (men and women)
  • Skiing (men and women)
  • Soccer (men and women)
  • Sand volleyball (women only)
  • Softball (women only)
  • Squash (men and women)
  • Swimming and diving (men and women)
  • Tennis (men and women)
  • Track and field (men and women)
  • Volleyball (men and women)
  • Water Polo (men and women)
  • Wrestling (men and women)

[BCOLOR=white]Mitakihara runs an offensive playbook called the Puella Magi Option, which is a carbon copy of Air Force's triple option playbook, but with all Flexbone formations and plays thrown in, as well as Far and Wishbone Normal. This is a spread-flex package. The offense runs like Air Force but is designed to score in the mold of Oregon's spread option playbook, as it is an option pass hybrid that encourages no-huddle. For a brief time, Mitakihara ran a combination of the run-and-shoot and the flexbone formation, known as Puella Magi RS. Again, this runs like Air Force but scores like Oregon. However, early on in the 2023 season, the offense returned to the Puella Magi Option.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=white][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=white]Mitakihara's defense is called the Morning Rescue Defense, named after a drink by House Foods, a corporate sponsor of Mitakihara University Athletics. It is a multiple defense that includes a variety of formations designed to involve more players on defense, specifically the linebackers and secondary. Blitzing and pass coverage packages are a specialty of the Morning Rescue defense.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=white][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=white]Regular Uniform:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=white]
madokauni2.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=white]
madokauni3.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=white]Alternate/Hyouka (Ice Cream) Uniform:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=white]
madokauni4.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=white]
madokauni5.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

Conference Affiliations:
2011 Pac-12 North
2012 Big 10 Leaders
2013 Big 12
2014 SEC
2015 ACC Coastal
2016 Big East
2017 MAC West
2018 Conference USA
2019 Sun Belt
2020 Mountain West
2021 WAC
2022 Pac-12 North
2023-2040 Division I FBS Independent
2040-2060 Mountain West (West Division)
2061- Division I FBS Independent

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
No not really. Everyone has been attacking to go along of the combination of some pretty stupid defensive plays.

GTfan27

Going in for night shift at 6 wearing my American flag polo and my WatchESPN app ready. If I look disinterested then they can suck it. Never bow down.

tab10

Howard

Beasley - Besler - Cameron - Johnson

Bradley - Bedoya - Jones - Beckerman

Dempsey (c) - Altidore