• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup G (USA USA USA USA)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

WW2_Iwo_Jima_flag_raising.jpg

NO OTHER TEAMS MATTER BABY

June 16th
Nazis vs. Smelly Hair Gel (Salvador)
USA vs. Some African country (Natal)
June 21st
LITERALLY ONLY CRISTIANO RONALDO vs. Freedom (Manaus)
Prussia vs. Prince Boateng's sexual vagrancy (Fortaleza)
June 26th
WORLD WAR 3 (Recife)
Europoors vs. Afropoors (Brasilia)

My predictions:
USA 9pts
Germany 6pts
Portugal 1pt
Ghana 1pt

USA USA USA USA

Lineups(game-by-game to come):
Literally Hitler
Not-Spain
Irrelevant
Live Free or Die Never Forget 9/11

Last edited:

Renegade

Charge on!
Heard Bruce Arena submitted a lineup for tomorrow:

Rimando
Yedlin - Omar - Besler - Beasley*
Beckerman
Zusi - Bradley - Davis
Dempsey - Wondo
*Mexico is the US, right? #AmericanStyle​

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Game starts right at the beginning of dinner service but we will have the TV on in the office so whenever I can I'm going back there.

sayo

YEET
I'm leaving for work as it starts. Oh well, I'll try to catch some in the break room.

I'll definitely be believing that we can win as hard as i can while at work.

Renegade

Charge on!
I know it was mentioned before, but "I believe that we will win" sounds like some shit a kindergarten kickball team would chant. Hella lame

None of the AO chants are that great, and they've only got a handful, so they get repetitive. Lot of work to be done in that department.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I will be desperately trying to avoid the score all afternoon. I get off work at 4:30, but then have a softball game at 5. So I'm dvring it, turning my cell phone off, and then hoping I don't hear the final score. I'll probably fuck it up by mindlessly clicking on this thread at some point.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I will be desperately trying to avoid the score all afternoon. I get off work at 4:30, but then have a softball game at 5. So I'm dvring it, turning my cell phone off, and then hoping I don't hear the final score. I'll probably fuck it up by mindlessly clicking on this thread at some point.
You know some asshole at the field will spoil it for you.

NML

I think he's saying the United States of American shall beat the African nation of Ghana later this evening, therefore topping the one point threshold set forth in the wager between myself and one Travis fellow. By doing so, he expects that said-fellow shall honor the aforementioned bet, and deposit the winnings before the evening has passed.