• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup G (USA USA USA USA)

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Spread it on!

That was a manly header. Travis gonna have to change his pants after that display of athleticism.

I also really hope Germany have the group sewn up when we play them. Do not want to face them if they need to get a win.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It's amazing to me how Portugal haven't solved their problem at center forward after over 8 years at this point. Altidore might be an improvement on Hugo Almeida.

bruin

3783720-lol.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Well, we could certainly at least DRAW with THIS portugal. LAWD

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
hahahahahahahhah

this is greatest 37 minutes possible for the us

This. Fan-fucking-tastic. If Germany can pound the shit out of Portugal and ruin their GD, our odds of advancing go up quite a bit. And now Pepe is out. Love it.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Pepe of all people needs to get the fuck out of there. If he does anything, he's gonna get a red because he's Pepe and the ref is expecting it. The ref even let the original hand to the face go. What is the fuck is Pepe doing after that?

Keith1212

If he doesn't headbutt him does he get the red? I agree with his actions in principle. That diving shit should get an angry response.

Obviously this is good for the US as well

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
If he doesn't headbutt him does he get the red? I agree with his actions in principle. That diving shit should get an angry response.

Obviously this is good for the US as well

No, he would've gone free without the headbutt most likely. Maybe a yellow if the ref saw the hand to the face, but I don't think he did.