• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 5 thread presented by MikeLeachFU.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
God dammit, can't give Wisconsin a short field. Not sure what Speight was doing by throwing into 4 guys on that interception. Bleh.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
The Georgia O-line looks like a bunch of turnstiles. Did I hear a Holyfield's on the Dawgs? That explains a lot.

Lightningwar

Administrator
3rd and 9, wide open UNC receiver for about 50 yards. I dont know how Kelly keeps his job after the end of the year. With any luck he loses it after losing at home for the first time in like 30 games.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Mostly annoyed that we weren't trying to play for a short 4th down on that 3rd down. Our kickers are clearly fucked, so why not try for a 4th and 2 instead of trying to get the first down?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Not sure if it matters if Michigan wins the game. They don't look like a playoff contender, and they need to be a lot better than this to have a shot at Ohio State.

coogrfan

Halftime at the fabled Battle of the Piney Woods - Sam Houston State 42 Stephen F. Austin 7. Go Bearkats!

Last edited:

Wolfman21

My god the refs in this state/wake game are horrendous. Just absolute shit. Calling late hits that happen before the whistle blows, roughing the passer and targeting on a legit hit to the chest. Fucking idiots

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Forgot Wisconsin's defensive coordinator is this guy:

L0Qv5.gif

Bdub

Utah lost their center and best WR. Twas a good 4 games but Cal is about to destroy them.

fsuprime

Lol travisrudolphsucksdicks finally caught a ball

Glad I have beer to drink today from wonderful amazing breweries folks

fsuprime

Yep 0 holding calls on unc all game and iover 125 yards of penalties for fsu bailing fsu out lol.

Df4 baybayy