• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 5 thread presented by MikeLeachFU.gif

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
UEOlq35.gif

worst2first

I honestly can't remember the last time I've seen such poor tackling. Most of the Texas defenders look like they've never learned how to tackle.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Awful spot by the ref in the PSU/MN game on a play that should've been turnover on downs. They've made 3 bad calls, all against the gophers so far unfortunately.

Edit: Even reviewed it and didn't overturn it. Turrible. These calls could be a 14 pt swing

Wolfman21

That's the worst roughing the passer call I've ever seen in the wake/state game. Dude takes one step and hits the QB in the chest...didn't leap, nothing, just put his face ask in the QBs chest. Ref calls targeting and roughing the passer. Play gets reviewed and they take away targeting but still keep roughing. Total horseshit call

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Does Florida State have a defense at all? Are they playing with 10 men? What is going on there?

Lightningwar

Administrator
Does Florida State have a defense at all? Are they playing with 10 men? What is going on there?

It honestly feels like they have 9-10 people out there. Nobody around the ball carrier. Even on that long pass Whitfield cause from Francois there were 3 guys from UNC around him. If that was UNC doing that against FSU it may be one guy. But most likely nobody around him. It is shocking how bad this team is playing with so much talent. This feels like the lost decade. Except we dont have an 80 year old senile coach and have a roster full of talent only Bama can beat. Just one baffling mystery what is going on with this team.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Michigan should be up by more right now, but it feels like Wisconsin is going to have to do something special to get more than 10 points. I think there's a good chance Michigan gets a score on special teams at some point in this game, too.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Michigan should be up by more right now, but it feels like Wisconsin is going to have to do something special to get more than 10 points. I think there's a good chance Michigan gets a score on special teams at some point in this game, too.
This is the 1st 7-0 blowout I've ever seen. Esssseeeeceee

fsuprime

Fsu d has gone down hill since Pruitt left.

Kelly sucks

Maybe we can hire strong Charles once Texas fires him at DC

Last year fsu d ranked highly enough but it was fools gold playing many terrible offenses like Miami, Florida, ga tech. etc...

Also fsu changed the logo and uniforms for 2014, awful

Last edited: