• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 5 thread presented by MikeLeachFU.gif

Brick

bruin mad. i said regardless of the duck result tonight, which wasn't surprising. I'd be impressed if uw beat Oregon. perfect set of circumstances for an "upset". all pressure is on uw. they've had one road game and almost lost to a bad Zona team. the offense isn't as good as Colorado or wsu and requires more precision. Oregon will score. uw gonna mindfuck itself. this will be the first game in years Oregon has nothing to play for but pride.

if Oregon loses this helfrich will be fighting for his job I think.

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
He already is. Oregon will be lucky to get 6 wins this year, especially after they get blown the fuck out by the Huskies.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Disappointed Oregon doesn't play Arizona this season. Would love to watch DickRod and Hoke fight it out with the final score of 81-78.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Screen%20Shot%202016-10-01%20at%2011.05.21%20PM_zpsgp3k3f3a.png

HOKE-SHRUG.gif

651 yards? Shame on me for thinking that Hoke might be an okay hire.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

So let me get this straight: Golden West opens up to a 20-point lead but then gives up 42 unanswered points to Long Beach? No wonder this team is now 1-4! They simply can't play the game for a full 60 minutes. Mississippi Delta could smash these guys and they were delivered the 100-kg box of (g)rape by East Mississippi Last Chance U! Un fracaso de #mdr #ptdrr!