• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 5 thread presented by MikeLeachFU.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Are bands really allowed to play until the opposing team snaps the ball? I know ive been at games before where our band has gotten warned for that. Clemson has played up to the snap a few times already

Watch an Oklahoma, SC, or FSU game and you will learn quickly that the answer is yes.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Are bands really allowed to play until the opposing team snaps the ball? I know ive been at games before where our band has gotten warned for that. Clemson has played up to the snap a few times already

They should get rid of these lame ass marching bands and just have Carcass play instead.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It still baffles me that Dabo has put together an elite program at Clemson. He was a fucking WR coach when he became the interim head corch there.

Also if Watson isn't the #1 in the NFL draft, it's a travesty. He is so good.

TonyGin&Juice

It still baffles me that Dabo has put together an elite program at Clemson. He was a fucking WR coach when he became the interim head corch there.

He's good against ACC talent.

Wolfman21

Just goes to show a head coach doesnt need to be some elite xs and os guy. Get elite talent, hire the right people around you and recruit your ass off. Hes gotten top 5 classes year after year. Its no wonder he has a top 5 team.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
LSU rippin' and tearin' tonight. Passing game is still questionable but our backup RBs are running all over the place. More than anything, impressed by how thoroughly Aranda's defense has shut down Missouri aside from a reverse pass to the QB.

JAR201166

LSU rippin' and tearin' tonight. Passing game is still questionable but our backup RBs are running all over the place. More than anything, impressed by how thoroughly Aranda's defense has shut down Missouri aside from a reverse pass to the QB.
Wait till November

TonyGin&Juice

Man, I don't watch teevee outside of sports but is the fall lineup that shitty? I'd rather watch the surgery of my BALL CANCER testicle being removed again than these shitass show.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I want to watch that Arizona UCLA game as I fall asleep later, but Pam ward man. Smh. Mike Patrick should be on late night games. She needs to be on the early boring ass big ten games

Just throw it on mute and watch UCLA's offense and you'll be asleep in no time.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Michigan State - Indiana are in a crazy game right now on BTN. CHAOSTEAM is in full effect.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Not sure whether it's on the OCs or Dabo, but Clemson has taken their foot off the gas at every opportunity. They've been acting like they're an NFL team with clinched home field advantage since Week 1.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This guy weighs less than my dick and is stiff arming line backers. Bah gawd.