• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3 Presented By MAC Refs

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
leach_pokemon.0_zpsvw9trbpw.gif

You think 1 game out of a 12-13 game season prevented such dynamic, high powered passing attacks like Utah, Oregon State, Maryland, Northwestern, and Florida from throwing for 400 yards a game? jlawokay.gif

I'm not saying Michigan doesn't have a great defense, they were first in passing efficiency defense last year. But acting like they've been playing prolific passing teams and shutting down spread to pass teams left and right is just wrong. If Colorado is any good this season, they'll move the ball tomorrow. Or Michigan's defense is even better than last year.

Ohio State threw for 188 yards a game because they were too busy letting Trogdale run an offense Les Miles would be proud of. I wouldn't count them as compentent. Penn State wasn't either. 74th in passing yards per game and 78th in efficiency.

You're just being an argumentative asshole for no reason. Holy fuck.

We're actually making the same overall point, but you're just over arguing everything. I'm saying I'm worried about Colorado because of scheme and personnel. You're saying Michigans pass defense isn't as great as the stats said.

In sum, mikeleachfuckyou.gif

Brick

in omaha tonight, driving in to Lincoln in the morning. reading way too much dumb ass shit about Nike vs Adidas so am wearing a Nike Oregon shirt and Adidas sneaks. fuck that dumb shit.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Competent? Maybe 6? Indiana, Michigan, Ohio State, Iowa, Wisconsin, and maybe Nebraska or Penn State? The rest were pretty awful. I mean, it says all you need to know that CJ Beathard was the top returning QB by passer rating this year.

CJB DA GAWD. Also, spent too long at the bar and now I'm cooking sausage and biscuits for breakfast sandwiches tomorrow. :(

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
You're just being an argumentative asshole for no reason. Holy fuck.

We're actually making the same overall point, but you're just over arguing everything. I'm saying I'm worried about Colorado because of scheme and personnel. You're saying Michigans pass defense isn't as great as the stats said.

In sum, mikeleachfuckyou.gif

It's OK. He also doesn't get why Miami fans think it's bizarre that we're @ App State today, despite the fact that apparently no Power 5 team (including all the ones in the same state) has ever played in that building.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
I was watching some old games last night, and I'll be fucked if I didn't like Craig James as a commentator. Outside of being a total asshat with a douchebag son, he was okay as a commentator.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I love Lee Corso, even if he hates my CHOKIES, but they need to stop dragging him and his played out "not so fast" schtick. Guy looks like he'd have a hard time keeping up with an episode of Matlock.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Louisville is no joke. Petrino redemption tour.

I know they are no joke. But it wouldnt matter if we played the worst team in the league. The defense wouldnt know what to do to start the game. Charleston Southern had two long plays to start the game last week before they fumbled it back to us.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Being an NDSU and FSU fan. It is shocking how both teams come to the games. NDSU all over Iowas shit on defense right now. They just got a pick 6 and are up now.