• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3 Presented By MAC Refs

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
@DeadMan @goblue96

Games worth watching:

App State vs. Miami (12:00 PM ET ESPN)
#13 Louisville vs. #3 FSU (12:00 PM ET ABC)
Hey, Fuck You Pt. II Wazzu vs. Idaho (2:00 PM ET Pac-12)
Nebraska vs. #24 Oregon (3:30 PM ET ABC)
Choklahoma State vs. Pitt (3:30 PM ET ESPN)
#1 Alabama vs. #19 Ole Miss (3:30 PM ET CBS)
#18 Notre Dame vs. #12 Michigan State (7:30 PM ET NBC)
#14 Choklahoma vs. #4 Ohio State (7:30 PM ET FOX)

If someone wants to hook me up with a B1G Network stream for Colorado-Michigan, that would be great.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I was at that game as a student. Never heard 109,000 people go dead quiet.

Don't need to see replays of that game all week. :(

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I was at that game as a student. Never heard 109,000 people go dead quiet.

Don't need to see replays of that game all week. :(

I remember that game and that play. I was 7. I also lived in Colorado and didn't care about Michigan at the time, so my memories of that game are very different from most Michigan fans'.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

LEACH-F-U.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Anyone think Boston College isn't going to roll into Bleaksburg and unleash a Catholic can of whipass?

R2D2

Vandy prolly gonna rape GT. GT can't handle da SSSSSEEEEECCCCCC. Why they left it 90,000 years ago.

bruin

It's going to be tough for the Bruins to go into Provo and get a win. Physical team with a running QB doesn't suit us well at all. I'm over Tom Bradley. LB's are the worst group since Mora has been here. Jayon Brown is a nice player, but he's nowhere near Barr, Kendricks, Jack's league. Defense has one sack in two games. Need Takk McKinley back bad.

Going to have to score 30+ to beat BYU.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
It's going to be tough for the Bruins to go into Provo and get a win. Physical team with a running QB doesn't suit us well at all. I'm over Tom Bradley. LB's are the worst group since Mora has been here. Jayon Brown is a nice player, but he's nowhere near Barr, Kendricks, Jack's league. Defense has one sack in two games. Need Takk McKinley back bad.

XSYP833.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I'm interested to see how they do against Miami. I know they have a solid team, but I want to see how much of it was pure ineptitude by the Vols and how much of it was due to App St. talent/schemes.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Hard to say, I have no idea what to expect from Miami. Spread is only -4.5

Bdub

Utah turned the ball over 6 times and still beat them. Zona almost beat them. I don't think you will have that much trouble against them.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon

You'll have the advantage in the first half of BYU missing their captain on defense at safety (unless the presumed appeal gets approved). BYU's D is still pretty good, doe. 30 might be a tall order, but I'm not completely sure you'll need that either.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Also I'm going to have to see the credentials of whatever Miami Athletic Director scheduled a home and home with App State. No way is that dude certified, WOOF.

Yeah, what the fuck is this game? Even playing them at our place is dumb. When is the last time a ranked team played in their stadium?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol Miami fans. UCLA played at UNLV last year, A&M played at Louisiana Tech in 2012, Zona played at UTSA in 2014, Michigan State played at WMU in 2015, etc. It's called not paying a ton of money for OOC games.

GuyIncognito

Lol Miami fans. UCLA played at UNLV last year, A&M played at Louisiana Tech in 2012, Zona played at UTSA in 2014, Michigan State played at WMU in 2015, etc. It's called not paying a ton of money for OOC games.

How do you not see the difference between playing at UNLV and playing at Appalachian State?

A&M recruits Louisiana. Everybody recruits Vegas. Everybody recruits Texas. What does Miami get out of playing in front of 20,000 people in Boone, NC against a team notorious for pulling upsets?

If we want to play in front of 20,000 people we can stay at home.

GuyIncognito

I mean the fact that we're the first major conference team to play in that stadium in living memory means something, doesn't it?

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I mean this is our 3rd year in FBS ball, of course nobody real has ever played in Boone. Wake Forest is coming next year but frankly they're a shittier program than App at this point

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Louisville @ Marshall
Pitt @ Marshall
Oregon @ Wyoming
Texas Tech @ Wyoming
Wazzu @ Wyoming
Florida State @ Boise
Michigan State @ Boise
Okie State @ Boise

Must be after those West Virginia, Wyoming, and Idaho blue chippers I've heard all about

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I don't know why anyone would play @Wyoming either, that's another trap. 7,000 feet of elevation and brutal travel to get there. Can you imagine being a player from Texas showing up in Laramie and having it fucking snow on September 15th or whatever like it did there a couple years ago? No wonder they were losing at halftime that game. Might as well play on Hoth.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Definitely no reason for Miami to go to Boone. I just hope State or UNC is as dumb as them.