• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 3 Presented By MAC Refs

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Those aren't really "away" games though, their fans will easily travel to those places.

bruin

the schedule on sat night might be better than week 1.

ozWOIOX.gif

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
What's funny is there is a certain ACC school from NC that wouldn't play at App State if you put a gun to their head.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
DeVito should get the start over Elmer Fudd of they're on the road.

Fudd always needs it to be "vewwwy, vewwwy quiet."

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Hard to run a fade pattern when you're six feet underground.

But that "zombie offensive package" they've been practicing is fearsome, I hear. It ain't quick, but it's relentless.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
So Brandon Harris is probably leaving. He tweeted at some former LSU receiver who transferred "u smart," followed Cumbie, Meyer, Herman, and other corches, and then made his account private. Les da QB guru.

SkB5j2B.png

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Of course he does, no dude at 65 has hair like that. Krzyzewski was a pioneer in that regard

Lightningwar

Administrator
Carroll embraced the silver mane. Im confident his hair won a couple close games.

That pic of saban looks hilarious. Ages him by an easy 20 years. He looks older in that pic than he does now lol.

Soonerfan09

I'm taking my parents as birthday/Christmas present, so I really hope OU can pull it out, but there are just so many things that have to go right that I have a hard time seeing it happen.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Probably. I already predicted 38-3.

If our offense can't un-fuck itself against an opponent with a pulse, and our secondary keeps giving up 1st downs on 3rd and long, it's gonna be Bama-lite.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Seemed like we always lost these marquee games under tressel. Anxiously awaiting this one. My house will be spotless by 730 Saturday as I burn my nervous energy

Cooper usually got Boat Raced in this type of game.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
tOSU is gonna get all up in OU's ass.

Going to the Iowa-NDSU game, will play some early mroing Drinko and eat about 10,000 calories before kickoff. @Lightningwar how do they look without Wentz? All my Iowa friends are pretty pissed about this game- no one knows why it was even scheduled. It's a lose-lose situation, NDSU could easily win, but "they're just FCS" so beating them doesn't count for much.